My grandpa's new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yoshi

this is my gramps new "whip" :ph34r: i should get to drive it this weekend. clicky

yeah i was mad about his tranny choice but his wife will be driving the car so he had to go with the auto. and no he wont put it to use he'll baby it like he does all of his cars (grrrrr). didnt get to drive it this weekend cause he was on the road but when he gets back and i finish finals on thursday i'm gonna head over there for some home cookin and a test drive.

haha, my grandpa is the apitimy of old folks... he owns two cars.... both caddys. lol

Originally posted by ktanaka@Dec 5 2004, 11:32 AM
I would kill for a g35.....
[post=426544]Quoted post[/post]​

Your grandpa will be the envy of every other grandpa. Me likey. :(

MY grandpa drives a Honda, and has for like 20 years staring with 90 accords. A new one every other few years. Hes like 90 now :)

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Dec 8 2004, 01:16 PM
I saw my grandpa and grandma having sex once. Nice car. My grandpa only buys USDM. Oh well.
[post=428615]Quoted post[/post]​

I think i would keel over and die on the spot.

Originally posted by UDT@Dec 8 2004, 04:06 PM
MY grandpa drives a Honda, and has for like 20 years staring with 90 accords. A new one every other few years. Hes like 90 now :)
[post=428609]Quoted post[/post]​

lol you mean 14 years??

shit 'aint for sale homes...........pick or kind?

k i just got back from test driving his car and all i can say is wow. he let me get on it and use the auto-stick and that thing has some gitty-up :p . the engine is so smooth and the exhaust note sounds very good in the upper rpm's. plus it was one of the smoothest riding cars i've ever been in. he still turned down trading my accent for it but i'll keep workin on him.

Back