My Track CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Forcedinduction

I just got this last friday in a trade. I not sure but i think i am just going to end up selling it. Anyway on with the pics.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Mods:
Built D16A6 Block
Ported A6 Head
Zdyne ECU
ARP Headstuds
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
450CC Injectors
38MM Wastegate
ACT 4 Puck Clutch
T3/T4 57 Trim
FMIC
MBC
Turbo XS RFL
3" DP
3" Full Exhaust
8 Point Roll Cage

but dude no need to be a dick,hes just trying to show us what he got

agreed.. so austin, what is it you drive again? oh yea.. a stock 96 Civic...

OP.. not bad.. not feeling the candy green though... what kind of power is it putting down?

Im guessing around 300/350hp, the guy who i got it from ran a 10.8 @131 with 16lbs. I don't mind the paint that much but there are flames on the hood that i wish wasn't there.

Ya I agree with eg6sir about the paint. I think flat black would look dope on your rex. You know, sleeper style.

It looks decent. Im not much for all serious track cars. but this one is looking good. good job.

Yeah. Good trade i'd say. not a bad looking car. i agree though, i'd turn it street friendly if it were me, but it's not. Good luck my man!

Ya I agree with eg6sir about the paint. I think flat black would look dope on your rex. You know, sleeper style.

Flat black would look good on it, and yes, it would give it a sleeper look--until you saw the shiny FMIC staring you in the face. That kinda takes the sleeper look away.

OP: Looks good man. I'd rock it.

Yeh if i plan on keeping it i will at least put pvc plastic or somethin around the gaugecluster. Maybe the windows too. The windows are either up or all the way down. Thanks for the comments guys.

Shit, 350whp in a rex? That must haul ass. Especially gutted :D

Nice car mang :thumbsup:

Back