New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 27 2002, 11:44 AM
I do the direct opposite...I have no cash, no models and no calendars, so if people invade me, they are screwed, I just steal peopls cars...On a sad note, by 607 hp sol got jacked..Somone stole it at the dyno, man they got balls!

damn! that sucks. what security level did u have, if any? was it insured? did u know u are in the top 10 car thieves list? :)

i buy stuff before i sign of so there isnt much in my bank roll, and i never have fuel or many calendars left either. my inventory is worth a pretty penny though...and that shit is untouchable (as far as i know).

It was level 5 alarm, and no it wasn't insured, that expires like every 3 days, fuck that.

i gave that shit up too; i raced B 5 times *i had an rx7, 38x whp, like 90 handeling, against his killerB acct which had 306? whp and 87 handeling, and he beat me every time. that game is to whack

but anything in your inventory can be jacked in a home invasion

well i got spam raced and lost like 2k . tha tpisses me off. i wish there was a way to say yes i wanna race or no.

that game is bunk man. i been losing to cars worth $10,000 less than mine, rollling on stock suspensions and tires, normally aspirated....when ive got a stage 2 turboed, stage 2 nitrosed rex with a fully-built suspension and the best tires and rims! then there was one race where i won but didnt get any money or import models....but it used up 47 units of fuel???!!!! fuck that. that game is stupid.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 28 2002, 03:15 PM
that game is bunk man. i been losing to cars worth $10,000 less than mine, rollling on stock suspensions and tires, normally aspirated....when ive got a stage 2 turboed, stage 2 nitrosed rex with a fully-built suspension and the best tires and rims! then there was one race where i won but didnt get any money or import models....but it used up 47 units of fuel???!!!! fuck that. that game is stupid.

Stage 2 is nothing... you need more mods, and you need to raise your driver skill level. I'm at level 10 right now with stage 7 everything on an S2k, and it's still tough to beat people- because they're all level 13 or higher.

I saw you got jacked, Mike...just buy a rustang, save up ur credits, then go a theft binge like I do.

I don't think what level you are has anything to do with win or losing just the race range you can race in,I race peoplle above and below and the results are always random.Also don't waste money tuning up your car,right after a tune up and with new tires "you broke down during the race".And the spam racers suck,lost like 15000 he just hit it till it was all gone,fag.oh well it's still a good way to kill time.

Me = not get jacked yet
Me = haven't successfully stolen a car in the last 10k credits
Skill level = DOES matter to determine outcome of race
Breakdowns are random based on your reliability level- I've never broken down with a reliability of 100%.
Spam racers = suck, but I depend on them to raise my experience!

I was at a 100% reliability and broke down,I was still at a 100% afterwards to,sucked.And I got my shiat jacked(old car).

i think alot of the outcomes are purely by random. i have driver skill level 2 by the way. anyway...i was able to jack someone's $47k mustang cobra from a guy who had at least $72k using only 200 credits (100/100) and my $$$ value at the time was only $32k. then someone with NO NAME jacked my crx abbout 30 seconds later! i cuoldnt even go after them cause it said "unknown"...and the name was in black, not blue like it should be.

Back