New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, all my mods are gone but im still making the same horspower and my car is still worth the same. my handling went to 0 and so did my pimp factor. i went to the forums and it looks like everyone is having the same problem.

in case anyone doesn't know, they "upgraded" to ver. 1.1 last night :lol:

there are some major changes in the new version. havent read it all but here are some:

1) you no longer can spam race. if u beat someone, u can't race them again til you race someone else first.

2) there is a cap on how many import models you can accumulate. it will be based on your current pimp factor.

the game is so messed up and the admins have not said they are fixing it. they just said "the theft histories and race histories have been purged". if they dont fix it by tonite, they should refund everyone's $5. :angry:

Im done with that game I can never get on and It just doesnt want to work for me. Ill wait till the HS version comes out before I spend any money on that kinda thing.

Originally posted by manic_mechanic@Jan 7 2003, 06:14 PM
Im done with that game I can never get on and It just doesnt want to work for me. Ill wait till the HS version comes out before I spend any money on that kinda thing.

yea, i had that same problem til i got on the gold game (paid my $5)...but one of the upgrades was getting new servers for both games :) so maybe now you can get on. before, they had a cap of 200 people in the non-gold game. they upped it from 150 about a week ago. hopefully now everyone can get in.

how can my bank roll be higher the net worth? The only good thing is, i was broke in all accounts and now i have 31k in one bank roll and 29 in another one. <shrugs> Oh well. :)

s3e1b627265fc4.jpg

:tfg:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jan 7 2003, 06:27 PM-->
manic_mechanic
@Jan 7 2003, 06:14 PM

yea, i had that same problem til i got on the gold game (paid my $5)...but one of the upgrades was getting new servers for both games :) so maybe now you can get on. before, they had a cap of 200 people in the non-gold game. they upped it from 150 about a week ago. hopefully now everyone can get in.

again i can never get on, it sucks. I hate that game now.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 7 2003, 06:33 PM
how can my bank roll be higher the net worth? The only good thing is, i was broke in all accounts and now i have 31k in one bank roll and 29 in another one. <shrugs> Oh well. :)

s3e1b627265fc4.jpg

thats more messed up than my account.
s3e1b6919f396c.jpg

LMAO.. i just checked this account and its even fucked up....

s3e1b68ffec43b.jpg

Fuck that game.. I just checked and all my cars from all my accounts didnt' have any of these mods on them. WTF?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 7 2003, 07:54 PM
brian needs to get the hondaswap game going.

I asked him the other night about it, he said he hasn't started.. :-/

yeah i lost like a ton of pimp factor so now i can't have like a billzillion models. it sucks

*******************************:) !!BUGS UPDATE!! :)*******************************

THIS WAS POSTED BY AN ADMIN OF MC....

"You guys need to read the BUG REPORTS FORUM, it describes all your problems with fixes and detail. If your networth is off, goto your inventory and press refresh. If there isn't an answer for your problem, than post it there or in questions and answers. Thanks."

HERE'S THE THREAD REGARDING THE ver 1.1 UPGRADE BUGS:
(click here)

- i havent read it yet myself. supposedly there is a way to fix all these problems there :)

whew...took me an hour to sell my car like they said to do, start from ground zero and get myself back to where i was before. had to work the models to afford a new car and mods.
:)

BTW, my driver level survived the upgrade. everything works fine again.

i just signed up and haven't played yet but from all these damn posts i'm beginning to wonder if i should even try to play it.

Originally posted by h82w8@Jan 9 2003, 10:27 PM
i just signed up and haven't played yet but from all these damn posts i'm beginning to wonder if i should even try to play it.

actually it works really good now. the problem was just with existing accounts that got wreckd during the big upgrade to version 1.1...but thats all over with now :) im thinking of starting a hondaswap team, unless there already is one. i'm up to nearly $200k now.

here's a tip for you: race your muddafuggin ass off so you can upgrade your drive skill level. that is the hardest part..and the it makes a big difference when you race other people. i have an s2000 and have beaten a ferrari and some ford cobras woth almost $150,000 more cause my driver level is high (level 7 right now). it takes between 20 to 50 races to advance to the next level and you need to advance in order to max out your car's performance with upgrades (turbo stages, weight reduction, nitrous stages, port & polish).

another tip: when you need to make money with your models, deplete your fuel first so others online can't race you (or they can bet you and take your money without you knowing). i was able to completely mod out and tune my car before ever racing anyone. just be sure not to run out of calendars or ALL your import models will disappear.

Apparently they fixed a bunch of stuff and payed out 20000 to everyones account that has been on for a while.

cool. was wondering where the 20k came from :)

now they put out an IMPORTANT message for all players..............

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/ubbthreads...sb=5&o=0&fpart=

they want everyone to vote whether they should take the site down for 4 days to fix everything with the game and upgrade to a bigger/faster server...OR.....should they leave the game as is ...with some down times during the day...and 1-2 hours down time 4 days from now when they upgrade the server.

BTW, the game is down right now and has been down since early Friday.

Back