New police cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
nismo_at_willow_34.jpg

nismo_at_willow_36.jpg

Notice the FMIC?

is that a demo car? cause sometimes they have those around here. something they confiscated, and they display.

Could be.. looks like a track car- it IS on a skidpad. It just might be something that a local PD sponsors for track duty. That's pretty common.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 8 2005, 12:51 AM
Especially with lambo doors, probably a confisation, turned demo car.
[post=537239]Quoted post[/post]​

Makes it easier to load/unload bad guys... duh... =)

i'm gonna have to call bullshit on that being an actual police car. but there would be an interesting conversation if that car ever pulled me over.

there is no way its a real police vehicle, its lacking several things, and I HIGHLY doubt any police force would put a CF hood on anything...

It is in Los Angeles (West LA, Monterey Park). It probably is a demo, but i dont think i would even try against that thing even when i finish my car...ive driven a 350z Track and i can guarentee ya aint getting away.

id hope thats confiscated...200 bucks at maaco to paint the doors and such

Its a demo car, I saw it at battle of the imports at California Speedway/Dragway the saturday before last for Battle of the Imports. It just sat in the pits all day.

i wouldnt doubt they bought it.
local police dept here has a 3000gt
local national guard has a hummer on 24"s or some shit

demo vehicles used to try and recruit young people

yea i heard of those....arent they being used to deal with street racers???ive seen the sti versions of tihs

Originally posted by Boondock Saint DX@Aug 9 2005, 09:38 PM
yea i heard of those....arent they being used to deal with street racers???ive seen the sti versions of tihs
[post=538128]Quoted post[/post]​

That STi wasn't even a cop car...some dude put 'State Patrol' stickers and a light bar on it.

That's already been covered.

Way to look like a moron.

and just for the record

if my boosted z was confinscated and then i saw it looking like that

i would blow the fuck out of it

Back