New turbo and tune!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all this and you still have a stock drivetrain?

Just a word of advice, Pat Goss from Motorweek discourages steam cleaning and pressure washing because water is much more likely to get into electrical connectors.

Yes you can mess up electrical connectors and such but only if you sit and spray on them directly. If you engine is very dirty.....be careful.

i have mounts......new axles....lol i bent the last ones. its not too bad though because my tires spin beffore i bend anything!~

This thread has made me lawl hard. I know im late, but how did you not know if it was a 60 or a 63 trim? Along with that were you driving around with no dump tube? Just having exhaust spew into your engine bay?

Get out of my thread you fucking noob............gtfo

lol this is wonderful. I may be a 'noob' to this site, but I can see you're the resident moron.

So answer my question: You bought a turbo without knowing what brand or size it was??? Classic.

Yeah...... From my tuner.....local shop. See i told him what i want what i need and he finds me the best price. You know to save money for my pointless royal purple oil......... If you want to shit in someones thread fine but dont shit in mine. Go start your own........

You are my favorite person on this site ever. :) I look forward to seeing your input, knowledge, and progress as you grow.

Best way to buy things is to trust the person selling it to you :)

I HAD HIM NOT PICK THE PART. I TOLD HIM WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I WANT TO SPEND...... AND HE BUILT MY ENGINE AND TUNES MY CAR. SO ITS NOT LIKE I JUST WENT TO SOME SHOP AND SAID I WANT TO BUY A TURBO....... I NSAID I WANT MORE POWER AND DONT WANT TO HAVE TO RECUSTOMISE ALL MY SHIT TO FIT A NEW TURBO. AND HE SAID OK LET ME DO SOME LOOKING AROUND and we will get you hooked up alot cheaper. more bang for my buck is the moral of the story......... either way this noob doesnt need to be shiting in my thread. thats all...........

Its funny you keep calling me a noob when it sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about with...anything...

So you walked into your tuners store, and because hes a nice guy and would never rip you off, gave him around $700 for 'more power'...and didnt care what turbo you got eh? To me this sounds like you are a complete idiot and can't even do your own research.

Get over yourself, you are just a yuppie and have no clue as to whats going on with your own car even.

Do you even know what engine managementyour car has? Or did you just throw some money at your tuner and trust hes not ripping you off? lol I bet you paid for Crome.

Last edited:
I HAD HIM NOT PICK THE PART. I TOLD HIM WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I WANT TO SPEND...... AND HE BUILT MY ENGINE AND TUNES MY CAR. SO ITS NOT LIKE I JUST WENT TO SOME SHOP AND SAID I WANT TO BUY A TURBO....... I NSAID I WANT MORE POWER AND DONT WANT TO HAVE TO RECUSTOMISE ALL MY SHIT TO FIT A NEW TURBO. AND HE SAID OK LET ME DO SOME LOOKING AROUND and we will get you hooked up alot cheaper. more bang for my buck is the moral of the story......... either way this noob doesnt need to be shiting in my thread. thats all...........

the caps really arent necessary.

what im saying is that you couldve answered these questions yourself, and probably saved some money. hell, i suggested a few turbos to you that wouldve done the trick.
anyway, glad to see you got it tuned again. im done in this thread.

the caps really arent necessary.

what im saying is that you couldve answered these questions yourself, and probably saved some money. hell, i suggested a few turbos to you that wouldve done the trick.
anyway, glad to see you got it tuned again. im done in this thread.

No way dude, why answer those questions yourself when your tuner can do all the work and thought.

Despain is a true tuner.

Back