nitrous???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

50 shot fogger is WAY easier to hook up... and i wouldn't shoot anymore than a 50 to it for fear of rods giving out.

ok but how much do you think i could get a wet kit for?
and i would probably not use it all the time only if some deusch bag was tryin to act cool and beat me

if you are hooking up a nos kit to make yourself faster on the street you should think again. Your turboed a6 is a good setup already, just continue to build that motor, swap the head for a y8 head and y8 cam gear, get a p2p ecu wire up vtec, and have it tuned for the turbo setup. But before you put the head on get yourself some titanium valves, springs, and retainers, a 3 to 5 angle valve job then bolt that sucker on I am willing to bet you will enjoy the power. Not to mention you don't run the risk of blowing your motor by using nos. There are so many other ways to improve power before needing to resort to nos.

well the thing is i bought the car with a nitrous kit and i was either gunna sell it or use it and i would rather use it instead of waste it and i have the motor punched .030 over and with a rebuilt head and cam i was gunna get a vtec head and sell the other one but its all up in the air as far as the nitrous goes i figre with the motor and turbo i will be pushing about 200hp with the turbo at 10psi and with a 2 1/4 exhaust

Always assume you are pushing less horsepower than you are unless you get it dynoed so 200 is a good number. But Actually if you wanna go with a vtec head find yourself a z6 its an obd-1 so more tuning options! But go with a y8 camgear instead of the z6. Also you should try and find yourself some viatara pistons and some eagle rods. Throw those in your a6 block with the z6 head, a good tune, turn the boost up to 15 with that nos you got and your on your way to a very fast rex.

If your saying almost 200 horse, my guess is around 150 and you cant beat some dumb asses off the street, you must just really get off the street yourself...You'll just have fun rebuilding the whole engine after a blown engine....or get a new one.....with the nos....Well hope it all goes well....Have fun!

i never said at the wheel i was talkin at the crank i know i lose at least 20% through the drive train and im not gunna sit on the switch for the nos and i dont even know if im gunna use it i may sell it

Back