Pics of my swap finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Here you go guys, some pics of my swap. And yes i know im white as a ghost but I do have a farmers tan so piss off :) j/k :rolleyes:

Be nice you bastards! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

not bad at all, my girlfriend wants me to get your rims:), also y did u need the hoist u lookin pretty buff there y didnt u just lift the engine in ;) joking, nice swap car looks clean.

very nice, now hows that beatch run? :D

And just for my curiosity where did u get your swap from?

man thats great i plan on doing the same swap in my car (89 hatch) it should be done by the end of august i just hope the B-series motors arent all gone by then (i hate working at a grocery store lack of money sucks ass) so my question is the same as ventolin5 where did you get your motor from and how hard was the swap just tryin to get some opinions before i tackle it myself

The swap is not hard at all. The wiring from Dx to B16 or ZC for that matter is the hardest part. I had to re-wire my DX when I put my ZC in. I blew my ZC from boost and I just bought a B16. I doo al my own work and my friends work. I've done B16 swaps in 92' and 96' + civics and they weren't that hard at all but they have alot more room under the hood then EF's just get a good wiring manual if your is a Si all you have to do is wire up the VTec stuff , Knock sensor , second O2. Most of the pins are not being used in mine and the other ones you'll have to cut and re-route. If yours in a DX just get your hands on a HONDA wiring diagram Not some crapy hanyes manual and a good set of instrcutions. www.civic4g.com has a good couple of sites that has the DPFI to MPFI conversion artilces. Also get a goods motor mount company. Either HASport , Place racing , etc. a tried and true name when it comes to mounts cause if the motor sits wrong you'll have all kinds of problems. If you need any help feel free to e-mail me : zccivichb@thezcr.com

I got the Motor from speedline 2535848399 Ask for Kyle hes the owner. I got a pretty good deal, also my friend kevin bout his from Hmotorsonline and was very happy with his. Thanks for all your support it was a weeklong project and I worked really hard and your comments really make it worth it :) BTW the rims are nippon racing f2's in white and you can purchase those as well at speedline for a very good price. Very good company www.speedlineracing.net

-Justinnn

Originally posted by LS/VTecEF9@Jul 15 2003, 05:08 PM
The swap is not hard at all. The wiring from Dx to B16 or ZC for that matter is the hardest part. I had to re-wire my DX when I put my ZC in. I blew my ZC from boost and I just bought a B16. I doo al my own work and my friends work. I've done B16 swaps in 92' and 96' + civics and they weren't that hard at all but they have alot more room under the hood then EF's just get a good wiring manual if your is a Si all you have to do is wire up the VTec stuff , Knock sensor , second O2. Most of the pins are not being used in mine and the other ones you'll have to cut and re-route. If yours in a DX just get your hands on a HONDA wiring diagram Not some crapy hanyes manual and a good set of instrcutions. www.civic4g.com has a good couple of sites that has the DPFI to MPFI conversion artilces. Also get a goods motor mount company. Either HASport , Place racing , etc. a tried and true name when it comes to mounts cause if the motor sits wrong you'll have all kinds of problems. If you need any help feel free to e-mail me : zccivichb@thezcr.com

where are ya located ? feel like commin to KC missouri when im ready for my swap ? :huh: and my hatch is a DX with the d15b1....i cant wait to get more power

Im in Tacoma Washington, and you buy the plane ticket and well talk :) lol

-Justin

civic19.jpg

someone could have some photoshop fun with that one :p

Yeah, it looks like he's getting it on with the rear motor mount, or the steering rack or something...

Who's yo daddy?! WHO'S YO DADDY?!?! .... <squeaky voice> The Power Steering Pump, Baby! Ohhh Yeah!

lol

i just finished my swap(b16a1 into 90 crx si). i looked at your pics and they could have been taken from my shop last week. i will post some pics soon.

looks great. wiered using all of the Tac isnt it.

mike

Back