Pics of yourself...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heres my ugly mug...

s3dd033cbe4f03.jpg

Is that a ring in your mouth a la Davey Havok?

Heres my pic. Its from last year, but I can't find the damn cable to my digital cam to put new pics on the comp. I REALLY need to find it, need to save some pics I took of the swap.

Sorry, I can't figure out how in the hell to upload images (i need step-by-step people), so I'll just throw up the link.

My pic

Didn't work for me.

To access your hondaswap gallery, click on The Gallery is Now Open! At the top left of the board, then click on Manage Albums, then click on Make a new album, Name your album, then read the rules, accept then, click submit, click the click here link, then at the top it will say Gallery home right under the car, click it.. then click on upload pics, make sure there in .JPG format.. click bowse, look for them on your computer, then select the album you want it in, then click upload...

Seems like a lot, but its not.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Nov 9 2002, 08:22 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 8 2002, 02:49 PM
anyway...  back to PICS OF YOURSELF????????
not PICS OF RANDOM UGLY FAT BEATLY LOOKING HOOKERS

Your pretty picky for someone who hasn't "tasted a pink taco" in two years, yo!

Id rather have nothing than have those 2 whores man.... fuck that.

and its not 2 years until march 13th 2003.

lol :ph34r:

two years shit man what are you doing wrong i know a guy that takes a shower about once a week and he pulls more wool than that

i'm fat
i'm a computer nerd
i drive a girls car
im uncordinated as fuck

yup- thats about covers it

the chick i was trying to see wont return my calls anymore. lol so i dont know

Have we forgotten already? this is from the Girls: they're all fuckin crazy forum.

Lsvtec wrote:

Hey B, I was scrolling through this thread with my gf, we got to your flag day pic and she said "Is that pissedoffsol?" I said yeah, and she said "Hes's cute, :hitit: "

and btw...keep the del sol...its one helluva lot better looking than any early 90's nissan, a lot more reliable, and you have all the parts to make it go fast sitting in your garage.

ok pissed here is the solution for every excuse you just posted your fat get into the gym your a comp nerd move to bellevue wa and you will fit right in keep the car most girls don't care a honda is a honda to them as for being an uncord take some exercise classes at the gym or you could just man up and go talk to a girl and brag to her how many friends you have on HS

I'd rather have e-friends. lol

to be honest- i really just don't give a shit.... about anyone or anything.... I do what I want for me.... and no one can put up with that. fuck 'em....

i am right there with you on that one i hate people in general but it is nice to layed holy shit i just realized that you have not had sex in this melinium (sp) has it been so long that you are wondering if we have changed it

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2002, 01:48 PM
sad that i remeber the date huh?

yeah dude, that's pretty pathetic. and it's not cuz you're a fat ass or a computer nerd that drives a "chick's car", it's cuz you're too god damn picky. i've never herd you approve of a girl on this board, anything you've ever said about a woman's looks is, "i'd rather have nothing than hit that shit".

leave the kid alone before he bans all your whining asses. 10 bucks all of you who are talking shit get nothing either.

Originally posted by xlfusionxl@Nov 12 2002, 02:31 PM
10 bucks all of you who are talking shit get nothing either.

i got laid this weekend. mlm.

and i'm not whining or talkin' shit, i like the guy, i was just puttin' in my .02

Back