Pics of yourself...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok- here's some girls i am like in love with :)

Katie...

image019.jpg

image708.jpg

Avril....

photo41.jpg

and shes a nerd like me :)

Rachael Lee Cook

64.jpg

Eliza Dushku
58.jpg

Natalie Portman

43.jpg

the list goes on.....

fact is, im too damn picky.... :( but god these girls are hot

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2002, 01:48 PM
yes i have.... march 13th 2001 was the last time i had sex.
lol

sad that i remeber the date huh?

its k, i'm an ugly comp nerd that doesnt get invited out nor do i ever get any ass.

so0o0o be glad you got ass in the first place.

you can scrool up to see my pic for anyone interested ^_~

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2002, 02:44 PM
Katie...

image019.jpg

image708.jpg

fact is, im too damn picky....

:werd: I'm picky as hell also.. You also forgot to mention Britney's stomach to her neck. :D Now i just hope my gf dont get on like she does at school to read shit i have said (as guest).. *hey babe* She would hang me! :ph34r:

Forgot to mention Anna Paquin and Leelee Sobieski pissedoffsol.

Originally posted by SnailOnARampage@Nov 12 2002, 02:49 AM
lol just hookup with lsvtec's chick...im sure he wouldnt mind :blink:

Nah it'd be her call, but I don't got anything to worry about after she heard that B smokes. :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 12 2002, 03:44 PM
Avril....

Eliza Dushku
58.jpg

I see some nipple :D :) :D

This girl in my class is related to avril, plus i think that this girl is even hotter than avril. It is something about this girls eyes... :wub:

so how low in a drunken stuper would you go i will go no lower than an 8 for me i garentee that i am the pickiest guy on here but i still get laid this weekend but like too short i have been blesed with the game always say the right line

i like avril myself i could show her........nevermind. anywayz brian your not fat i'm fat. your a good looking guy, your smart and trust me you will find that girl one day. hell you might even work with her and dont know it. don't down yourself like that because there is no reason for it. your a good guy

and about lip rings, omg kissing a guy with one feels good

blah blah blah.... sure, they're twice as powerful as their PC counterpart, but they're four times as expensive with an OS built for idiots.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Nov 13 2002, 02:50 AM
OS built for idiots.

OS built for idiots? The new Mac X is based off of linux.. meaning 100 times better then fucknut Windows.. Its got the reliability of Linux and the graphics of Mac. Best of both worlds. When the schools give out there laptops to the kids, i'm cleptoing my lil bros..(there giving them brandnew i-Books for school use to take home)

damn you must live in a rich town.. i thinkmy highscholl still uses apple II-GS

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 13 2002, 03:24 AM
damn you must live in a rich town.. i thinkmy highscholl still uses apple II-GS

a LOT of schools across the nation are giving there elementary/middle schoolers i-books.. schools getting network plug ins at there desks and being able to take the i-books home to work on stuff and get online for homework.. fuck the lil i went to public school we had Windows 3.1 on our shit. My last year there 2 years ago they had 1 lab at the HS that was Win 98.. they're moving on up!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 13 2002, 03:34 AM
PII 233mhz with 4gb hard drive, 64mb ram, 24x cd-rom and 3.25" disk drive running Win98 and AOL 7.0 RULES!!

:werd: except i have a scsi 4 gig and 128 megs of ram! and no fuckn AOL..

Back