project ef build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efguy16

so it started awhile ago but i picked up a ef hatch for 700 dollars and sold the si engine someone swapped in it (originally a dx) but i got rid of that engine hoping to get a better engine there was ugly z3 fenders on it and a huge dent and no interior so heres some before pictures
DSCN0171-1.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0181.jpg

DSCN0177.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0213.jpg

DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

new oem fenders
DSCN0216.jpg

primed engine bay noy completly done close tho
DSCN0217.jpg

DSCN0218.jpg

DSCN0220.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

big dent wow
DSCN0222.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

donor car for engine
DSCN0235.jpg

b18b1
DSCN0259.jpg

trim molded and primed yellow
DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

DSCN0263.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

its making a big improvement i think so, its came far along in a month for being 18 years old in a college and just throwing extra money into this car i have to wait to get a new clutch its on its way tho and then all i have to do is rewire the engine and she willbe ready to have the motor dropped in im hoping to have it done by may31 import faceoff in montgomery its a 3 month build on a college kind of budget getting good deals and some friends helping me do everything. so ill hopefully have the motor in and running and the car painted in the nest 2 weeks ill keep it updated when i get new stuff

north like huntsville nope its not bad foreal its a start of something good to come im painting it white

cool white is always the way to go as far as im concern, im in hartselle

yea my friend paints cars so i get it done for the cost of paint im hoping the yellow pprimer will make it a nice championship white when its done

havent been on in a couple dayd progress slowed down i got a new clutch and bolted the transmission up and its ready to be droped in the car and rewired hopefully have it running next week more pics to come the engine bay is painted along with most of th interior

Hey man, didnt know you were going with Championship white as your final color. I saw the pirmer yellow pics you left in my thread so i decided to check your thread out. Championship white is what my car will be when finished, and damn is it sexy. Good Choice. I'll race you to whoever finishes there car first. Haha

ha ha you will probly win i gotta get mine rewired and stuff and i gotta get 4 new tires for my daily 2002 civic and getting a front and rear lips for my daily and hid kit and slowly work on the hatch but im hoping to have it done by the middle of july

Back