project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You want to sell the whole thing when something like this can get you driving the thing? :D

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jun 28 2004, 11:19 AM
You want to sell the whole thing when something like this can get you driving the thing? :D

I just bought one. We shall see how it works, I need a short first, but I am sure I will come accross one soon enough. For 20 bucks I will give it a try.

Ebay + daddy's credit card x putting VTECH! TURBO! 500 HP 2.whatever the hell it is, FAST AND FURIOUS in the title = I'm rich, bitch.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Jun 28 2004, 08:11 PM
keep it! im going to need competition at auto x. :lol:

lol, a 2.xx 500 hp boosted honda motor is more designed for a dragstrip than autox.
FWD sucks!

B??? Don't give up man, just bring the car to Performance shop and have them fix it....Don't take a dive on this project.....

Have you tried this solution? I know they are not hondas, but have similar problems

"when my ecm-b fuse kept blowing, it ended up being the fuel system's sending unit. Replacing the sending unit also includes replacement of the fuel pump. The ecm-b fues is attached to the fuel system. Because the sending unit was malfunctioning, the fuel pump wasn't working properly, and the fuse would blow out of the blue while I was driving along. No rhyme or reason to the fuse blowing. I would have the fuel system checked and look closely at the sending unit and fuel pump, as the fuse runs on the fuel system."

" The problem was that the fuel filter had not been changed, and, was clogged, and was putting extra work on the fuel pump, which in turn blew my ecm fuse. to cure the problem i replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, and ecm fuce, and this cured the problem."

Question: 1993 Chevy 10 blazer 4.3-liter mileage: 150000. I just changed out the fuel pump and now the ECM fuse blows every time the ignition is turned on I bought a code scanner and it reads a code 12. I have checked the wires going to the fuel pump they are not torn or chafed in any way. Do you have any suggestions?

Answer: Remove the new fuel pump and double check the wiring that goes to the pump. In addition, check for proper grounds.

Corvetteguy... Good idea, but the honda sending units are different than a GM style, and would not cause the fuse to pop like that in a honda...

Its a short B... Let me at it... I'll find it... I'm tellin ya... You just leave me alone in a garage for a few hours and i'll have that bitch screamin my name in no time... :D

How about......

"VTEC injectors - if you don't change these over, then once you plug in the ECU/ECM you will keep blowing the 'EAT ECU' fuse when you crank/start the car."

K dude... I might stop by this weekend and take a look... It would probably have to be friday afternoon (3ish... have to be at work at 8pm), saturday morning around 6am (When I get out of work), or monday sometime during the early afternoon... You free any of those times? I'll bring the soldering station, multimeter, and shrink wrap, you provide the coffee? :D

nope.

i work till 430-5, if not later depending on shit breaking at work.
sat, bill is moving, som im stuck there all day

Back