project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B - I had the same problem with my intake manifold. I just went to menards and bought a piece of 1/4 steel and cut out a small piece. Then I drilled four holes in it so that i could bolt it up to the manifold and to the bracket. I tapped the piece of steel for some bolts i had, but you could just use longer bolts and some nuts a guess. i also painted it aluminum colored. Good luck.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 6 2003, 09:56 PM
day 13, part 2

got the overflow tank back on.... had to modify the brakcet a little and move it over to the left some...

DSC00608.JPG

hey i got a question for ya me and my mom acually (since shes kinda into cars) have been arguing about what that is. so do you put antifreeze in that tank incase your fluid runs low, or is it to catch overflowing fluid like it says???

its the overflow tank.

the "fill" valve is by the cap on the radiator. when it gets to hot, it bubbles up, and EXPANDS, and thus, needs a place to go. it follows the tube into the overflow.

if for some reason the core is cold, it CAN suck a little fluid back in- but that rarely happens.

Ya its grinning it has a shit-grin smile, like "Just dont let me get traction you cockbite".

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 7 2003, 11:26 AM
its the overflow tank.

the "fill" valve is by the cap on the radiator. when it gets to hot, it bubbles up, and EXPANDS, and thus, needs a place to go. it follows the tube into the overflow.

if for some reason the core is cold, it CAN suck a little fluid back in- but that rarely happens.

ok ty

me-1

mom-0 yay!!! :ph34r:

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Nov 7 2003, 01:39 PM
Ya its grinning it has a shit-grin smile, like "Just dont let me get traction you cockbite".

no shit. you need to invest in a HANS device.

you make it look like it's stoned, plus if it were a face,those are it's nostroles.

When you flush your coolant, you fill up the radiator till it's full, let it run, add coolant as needed. Then when it's not draining anymore, then you put it in the Coolant resivoir and after about 15 minutes, that level will go down. (same thing as overflow tank). If the car startes to boil over, the coolant goes into the tank. If there is a lack of coolant, It WILL suck it back into the system. So you and your mom are both equally right.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 7 2003, 02:19 PM
you make it look like it's stoned, plus if it were a face,those are it's nostroles.

I see the mounts for the license plate as its nostrils :)

Originally posted by DarkHand+Nov 7 2003, 03:13 PM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Nov 7 2003, 01:09 PM
some eyelids will turn that smile intoa FUCK YOU growl reaaaal quick

s3fabfcc927118.jpg

You're right! :)

(And don't make fun of my artwork, I'm at work and only have access to MSPaint :)

Those look like the big eyebrows the guy on Fooley Cooley wears. The head lights are the eyes. The other lights are dimples or something...(i dunno)
The license plate holes will have a licesce plate in them. Ct requires a front plate. Unless you are gonna put the plate someplace else.

Back