Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cello54a.jpg

LMFAO! I couldn't tell you how many times I have watched Sabado Gigante with my grandfather. That show is definitely something else.

Celerity, you could be the Don Francisco of HS. :D

Celerity, pronounced Sell-AIR itee is an English-born mutant Snarker. Born in Tuzenor, Rhinelatvia, he moved with his family to Pennsylvania when he was 14. He attended Northbrook Gravitational Pull of the Sun where he excelled in frappachio burning and superstring theory. However, when he finished in 1984, he decided to focus his attention on killing the unsuspecting when he attended the University of Galilee, gaining a degree in Boot Kicking Arts on Valhalla, Mars.

He is well known for throwing babies impaled on spikes from the safety of his well armed space tree. He enjoys Sodium of all kinds and has been known to only love one blonde along with Valencia Cornish, who later became the empress of Fomalhaut. But that doesn't mean brunettes have taken a back seat to either.. Occasionally he has been seen floating high in the sky lamenting how foamy and bad tasting beer is.

Ah, I thought it was like celery, but with a louder, slightly lower-toned, IT right toward the end, and the last vowel holding out for about 3 seconds.

klyph- (Pronounced with the same inflection as the word galosh, but with more anger and less frivolity) A staple of modern humanity, until they switched to nails, he grew up slowly and always looked over his shoulder wishing to grow back down. Having been mentally imprisoned throughout his childhood, the violent revolution that took place brought casualties to both sides of the conflict. He was sired by a family of two-by-fours whose dimensions were labeled in nanometers, yet poorly converted and rounded off to the fifth decimal. He strove towards a less structured lifestyle, but, in time it all came crashing down around him. For the Time Being, he has made reparations, as the Time Being is a demanding overlord.

Ah, I thought it was like celery, but with a louder, slightly lower-toned, IT right toward the end, and the last vowel holding out for about 3 seconds.
i remember when martine called him celery sticks LOL

klyph- (Pronounced with the same inflection as the word galosh, but with more anger and less frivolity) A staple of modern humanity, until they switched to nails, he grew up slowly and always looked over his shoulder wishing to grow back down. Having been mentally imprisoned throughout his childhood, the violent revolution that took place brought casualties to both sides of the conflict. He was sired by a family of two-by-fours whose dimensions were labeled in nanometers, yet poorly converted and rounded off to the fifth decimal. He strove towards a less structured lifestyle, but, in time it all came crashing down around him. For the Time Being, he has made reparations, as the Time Being is a demanding overlord.

:lmao: awesome :thumbsup:

What if the Universe is an infinite feedback loop? Is it coincidence that solar systems closely resemble our model of the atom?
We study viruses that spread across their host, consuming it until they endanger their own survival. I wonder if anyone watches us through their microscope, noting the rate at which we multiply and feed off of everything, anything, and each other. Do they see us as sentient beings, or mindless pathogens doomed by their own nature. I wonder who is watching their behavior, how similar is it to our own, and whether the influenza virus ever feels sick to it's stomach.

What if the Universe is an infinite feedback loop? Is it coincidence that solar systems closely resemble our model of the atom?
We study viruses that spread across their host, consuming it until they endanger their own survival. I wonder if anyone watches us through their microscope, noting the rate at which we multiply and feed off of everything, anything, and each other. Do they see us as sentient beings, or mindless pathogens doomed by their own nature. I wonder who is watching their behavior, how similar is it to our own, and whether the influenza virus ever feels sick to it's stomach.
were you on pot or mushrooms when you wrote this???
ive definitely had that same exact conversation after a few hits

Elementary. Even if our geometry is similar to smaller items, our properties are so vastly different that it's nonsense to affiliate our universe to the surface of an enormous galactic coffee table (10 points if you get the reference).

Comparing our universe to the atom or subatomic particle is like calling a giraffe a dog because they both walk on all fours. They are different. Now, the similarities are parallel because we ARE made of the same stuff. And Holographic principles of reality are a great fit for this philosophy - Wherein in any one piece of something, can the whole something be found. If you take one of your skin cells, and examine it - you'll find the information necessary to recreate your femur, eyes, hair, teeth, everything. In a piece of any one thing, when broken off from it's host, has the information to make the whole thing again. Regardless of where it comes from. It goes beyond simply somatic cells, but also found in atomic materials, and observed through quantum mechanics.

In Quantum Mechanics, for instance, is the power to associate a wave form and force (Such as gravity or magnetism) into a particle that resembles the orbital models that we see in other observations.

Carl Sagan, the Science of large and small. I think that's the title. Something like that.

Life Alert.

"If you have a heart attack, like I did"

I want that fucking piece of shit whore to die of smoke inhalation. What an egotistical cunt.

So, hi.

Did I mention how fucked up it is to pay €6.80 for a Croissant and bottle of water?

This is the decline of our society, much worse than Homicidal Santa.

I bought everything I needed to make smores, but I ate all the damn marshmallows before I had the chance.

If you eat marshmellow, you shit becomes marshy, but you feel mellow after the sugar clears your kidneys.

Back