Rota Wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

i think im going to get some rota slip streams soon, which color would be best do you guys think? i have a red 95hb. oh yeah alljdm would your full set be cheaper if i picked them up instead of you shipping them?

:werd:

Black and red is played WAY out.. fuck, black period is played out. Gunmetal or Silver.

lol played out where? i live in kansas dude... the only thing played out is guys with mullets and camaros and 16 year olds with v6 pusstangs, not to mention the rice... other than that, it's cool.

i was thinking black or gun metal, i do see to many black rims on civics so im leaning towards gun metal. thanks for your opinions.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Feb 21 2003, 04:28 PM
lol played out where? i live in kansas dude... the only thing played out is guys with mullets and camaros and 16 year olds with v6 pusstangs, not to mention the rice... other than that, it's cool.

Its played out here, Tulsa, OKC, texas, cali and many other places. Go look on Honda-Tech.. 80% of them cars have black wheels.

"Played out"=less likely to get stolen,I love played out.

yea, especially if you're out in cali, where the black wheels are wayyy played, but you know what, i still like them on civics. i would get the black wheels. but tha's IMO

played out, old, whatever , just buy what you like.. i still like black and mine will probably will be black

I have Circuit 8's in bronze and they look bad ass. They aren't the subaru color that bronze normally is. It is more like a light gun metal with a hint of brown it them (hard to explain) anyways, they look BAD ASS.

The only wheels in white I like are if they're on a red car.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Feb 21 2003, 04:37 PM
any of you seen them silver with the polished lip? rota has them on there site.

PA160004_1.jpg

:worthy:

just ignore the nasty wheel gap and they are nice.....

i got mine from www.machiii.net, but im almost positive that they dont sell them anymore...check anyway

I dont know where you got black rims being played out, overhere lots of people have black rims, and they still look nice.

Back