Some scooter projects.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Never did update on my paint... I'll jack this thread one more time. Haha Found a guy practically down the street that does custom bikes. Charged me $300 for final prep color and matte clear.
Screenshot_2015-04-20-18-13-03.png

Screenshot_2015-04-17-01-58-12-1.png

Did a bunch of other stuff; bars, turn signals, speedo relocation , tons of cleaning and refinishing the chrome and aluminum.

Then over the weekend I added a Burly Brand sissy bar. They say it's only for 04 and up but i did some measuring and figured I could made it work on my 03 with shorter bolts and some brute force.
Screenshot_2015-04-20-18-24-02.png

Screenshot_2015-04-20-18-24-10.png

Next up is some wide whites and possibly powdercoating the rims red. Thoughts on that?
2015-04-12 02.52.16-1.jpg

Thanks! Hahaha People eother love the idea or loathe it. Since I painted it a flat metallic it screams hot rod. Reminds me of a lot of shop trucks. That's where I got the idea.
tumblr_man5ikoarn1ql4gi1o1_500.jpg

It'd be a gamble to see if it turned out well. I've gambled a lot on this bike and won so far... o_O

Yes on the white walls and I'd have to pass on the red wheels.

As far as my shit goes I haven't touched it in a while. I just haven't been motivated to work on it.

Really nice work on that! Maybe one day I'll fix up the two projects I have in my garage.

Back