The New Gsr =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kyleirwin

Retired OG
holy hell... are you gettin' it with the wastegate, exhaust manifold and turbo too?

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 4 2003, 06:56 AM
holy hell... are you gettin' it with the wastegate, exhaust manifold and turbo too?

no- turbo stuff, fuel rail, injectors not included.
:)

kyleirwin

Retired OG
what size injectors are you gonna use? and you're just gonna use a stock fuel rail right?

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 4 2003, 07:23 AM
what size injectors are you gonna use? and you're just gonna use a stock fuel rail right?

injectors- 720 or 850 cc. most likely, 720's should cut it =)

i don't want that turbo shit anyway. garbage parts. cast manifold BLAH!

I might get an aftermarket fuel rail only because this one isn't coming with one... and i can probably find it cheaper than an OEM rail.

BUT- I'm dropping it in N/A before i go turbo. it doesn't have a manifold nor an ecu.... so i need to drop it in, and pick up a chipped p28 or something for a temp setup before i get the turbo stuff and aem ems in it.

so, i may be looking for a stock b16 manifold, fuel rail, injectors, p30 or chipped p28 ecu to hold me over.

h22freshman

when i look at the engine i hear the music fform the little mermaid...you know AHHHHahhhha Ahhhhhaaaaahhhhhh....ITS GREAT BEAUTIFUL...

h22freshman

its very nice...where is she from.......she's got a nice ass too......maybe when u get those implants on here(turbo) she'll be even better.......

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 4 2003, 04:32 AM
so, i may be looking for a stock b16 manifold, fuel rail, injectors, p30 or chipped p28 ecu to hold me over.

i have a stock b16 manifold i'll sell ya