The New Gsr =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy hell... are you gettin' it with the wastegate, exhaust manifold and turbo too?

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 4 2003, 06:56 AM
holy hell... are you gettin' it with the wastegate, exhaust manifold and turbo too?

no- turbo stuff, fuel rail, injectors not included.
:)

what size injectors are you gonna use? and you're just gonna use a stock fuel rail right?

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 4 2003, 07:23 AM
what size injectors are you gonna use? and you're just gonna use a stock fuel rail right?

injectors- 720 or 850 cc. most likely, 720's should cut it =)

i don't want that turbo shit anyway. garbage parts. cast manifold BLAH!

I might get an aftermarket fuel rail only because this one isn't coming with one... and i can probably find it cheaper than an OEM rail.

BUT- I'm dropping it in N/A before i go turbo. it doesn't have a manifold nor an ecu.... so i need to drop it in, and pick up a chipped p28 or something for a temp setup before i get the turbo stuff and aem ems in it.

so, i may be looking for a stock b16 manifold, fuel rail, injectors, p30 or chipped p28 ecu to hold me over.

when i look at the engine i hear the music fform the little mermaid...you know AHHHHahhhha Ahhhhhaaaaahhhhhh....ITS GREAT BEAUTIFUL...

its very nice...where is she from.......she's got a nice ass too......maybe when u get those implants on here(turbo) she'll be even better.......

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 4 2003, 04:32 AM
so, i may be looking for a stock b16 manifold, fuel rail, injectors, p30 or chipped p28 ecu to hold me over.

i have a stock b16 manifold i'll sell ya

Back