The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

carl's got the hat.... he's the new sherrif in town. :X

carl's got the hat.... he's the new sherrif in town. :X

hurr_train.jpg

Carl's got a long way to go before shaking off two seasons of being a whiney little bitch, and killing his mother ain't enough.

I figure killing off mom (who was probably hated by many fans including myself) opens the doors (in terms of writing new scripts) to a variety of new people and relationships. Theyll be some new chick with a bunch of sexual tension and the sheriff holding back blah blah blah. They'll probably leave the prison soon......maybe. I would. It ain't that safe IMO.

Rick is going to claim Maggie for his own! This is NOT A democracy! Upgrade... It's what I'd do.

she's actually british. as is rick. it's weird hearing them talk in interviews.

she's actually british. as is rick. it's weird hearing them talk in interviews.

I try to avoid hearing actors in real life, or watching interviews, it ruins their shows for me. House was never the same after hearing Hugh Laurie talk.

most are these days. Look at Damian Lewis (Homeland, BofB). Its a complete mind melt hearing them in their native tongue. The dude that plays Jason Stakehouse (Trueblood) is probably the most surprising to me, I honestly thought he was pure redneck and not from down under.

I did not wanna see Laurie die like that.

I wanted to see her get fucking face raped by some Zombies because she, like always, did something she was told not to.

I don't think Carl shot her, or if he did, it was in the leg or something and she'll be Zombie Laurie for a few episodes.

I could see them doing that. Just to get her in there. Maybe that'll be how Rick gets closure and regains control. Doin what that black dude at the beginning of the show couldnt. But, I highly doubt it.

Hopefully she zombie ups and then Rick an cut off her arms and lower jaw, and make her zombie ass carry their luggage.

Hopefully she zombie ups and then Rick an cut off her arms and lower jaw, and make her zombie ass carry their luggage.
that would be the first time she was ever useful on the show.

rofl

lots of spoilers ahead.... hilite

anyone else notice rick is basically following the path of shane? He's got that look in his eye much like Shane did before he lost it.

I was hoping to see Ma Shoon or whatever her name is (black sword chick) get taken out by Merlle. I dislike that character a lot. Maybe we'll see her head in a jar at the gov's house next week.

Sounds like they are doing some science experiments to try to bring his converted daughter back to life.

In other news, did you see the ass shot on Maggie in those hot black pants. :drool:

Mid-Season Finale!!!

So what did you guys think? My peeps on the Best Coast haven't seen it yet so I won't give out any spoilers but...

Highlight below...

Michonne needs to fucking speak up. Her character is starting to annoy the fuck outta me. A lot of shit could have gone smoother and/or avoided altogether if she would just fucking say something.

Andrea needs to open her fucking eyes and stop being stupid over getting some dick every now and then.

Back