The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:eek: Now you're spoiling stuff! But who the fuck is Allen? Or should I not ask?

Who's Allen? Prison has tdawg, Glenn hershal, Rick Carl and Daryl. Don't know no Allen.

:eek: Now you're spoiling stuff! But who the fuck is Allen? Or should I not ask?

I'm talking about the comic book, there's quite a lot of differences between who dies in the show and the comic. For instance in the comic, Shane doesn't even make it to the Farm. If I remember correctly in the show Allen was killed in one of the first few episodes, I think he was that abusive father, the chick with the short hair, her husband that died in the quarry attack.

I believe Tdawg in the show, is Tyreese in the comic, and his role is a lot different, but I could be wrong about his character.

Last edited:
Gotcha. I'm just happy that every time I say 'I don't like that guy' they kill the person a few episodes later. With exception of Carl, they're batting a thousand.

So after tonight's episode I seriously think it is the best show on tv now. The previews last week did no justice of the actual episode. Spoiler:
carl does not stay where he is told

Last edited by a moderator:
So after tonight's episode I seriously think it is the best show on tv now.
After this particular episode? I agree it's the best show on TV right now but if I were on the fence about it, tonight's episode wouldn't have done it for me.

However, it was a good episode :D

After this particular episode? I agree it's the best show on TV right now but if I were on the fence about it, tonight's episode wouldn't have done it for me.

However, it was a good episode :D

You only think that because dexter, breaking bad, top gear and doctor who are all on break right now, right?

403741_4382300767823_1248276516_n.jpg

umm, dexter is airing as we speak. ep 4 was last night.

I think Dish Network and AMC came to some ridiculous $$$$ settlement. I was able to watch the show last night. It said HD but it wasn't. No other shows were on that channel nor did it express the show was on the same channel next Sunday.

But watching that machete split that prison guy's skull was pretty epic. Didn't know he was going to kill him so soon. I figured it'd be two more episodes until he was killed.

Last edited:
lol yeah i was watching it and said "that mother fucker needs killin" and shortly after *whap!! machete to the head*... "well i guess that takes care of that"

lol yeah i was watching it and said "that mother fucker needs killin" and shortly after *whap!! machete to the head*... "well i guess that takes care of that"

As soon as he threw that walker at Rick I knew he was on the block.

I was honestly surprised that he got the jump on him like that. It didn't look overly fast. Definitely not fast like when he got the jump on the two guys in the bar. Seemed like the prisoner knew it was coming and just let it happen. I know I know. TV show.

Still loving the show :)

Just because you don't watch them doesn't mean there isn't better content out there.

Lol wut? How are you gonna tell me what to like or think is the best? I like what I like, you like what you like... I didn't know there was right and wrong opinions lol.

Back