Thinking about ditching the genesis...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's not the eclipse that's for sale.... but you will have to bleach and perm your hair

goddamn it, another thread turned into a fnf quotathon.

and matt, you are on the wrong movie son, catch up. lol.

I did some more research on the all roads.

jesus Christ what a pile of shit they are. lol most people have replaced, well, just about everything on them.

:/

that and less than 10% were manual, and 0 of the 4.2 were.

back to the drawing board...

I did some more research on the all roads.

jesus Christ what a pile of shit they are. lol most people have replaced, well, just about everything on them.

:/

that and less than 10% were manual, and 0 of the 4.2 were.

back to the drawing board...

Lol, told you :p

naw, I never cared for the forrester for some reason. i'd just get a jeep if I were interested in a suv. I want a CAR.

What's the boobaru wagon called? That might be more your style, if it didn't have that "faulty" oil pickup.

You all need to just quit with the suggestions and accept the reality that there does not exist a car that will satisfy B.

My Cobra would be perfect. 2 door, RWD liftback with sexy body lines and a manual. Even A/C and tilt / power steering. An extra $2000 for the brake upgrades that are out there, and you're golden.

But no one will listen to me about that car. Ever.

Your generation of mustang are some of the ugliest cats made, 70s styling at the best.

Then you shouldn't be looking at any new cars, buying or leasing.

2-3 year old used car that lost 30% of its value ftmfw. Or even better a 7-8 year old lower mileage car that is a cash and drive buy with zero payments > all.

:werd: :yes: :withstupid: :fosho:

Back