Thinking about ditching the genesis...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, i pretty much HATE everything acura has built since the 1st gen tsx. everything since has been an epic failure.

yeah, i pretty much HATE everything acura has built since the 1st gen tsx. everything since has been an epic failure.

The styling has been a failure. The rest of the car is great. Audi S4 performance, turbine smooth engine, one of the best shifting gearboxes in the world, in a package you can maintain like a Civic. You owe it to yourself to drive one. It has to be good. I worked on it:D

The styling has been a failure. The rest of the car is great. Audi S4 performance, turbine smooth engine, one of the best shifting gearboxes in the world, in a package you can maintain like a Civic. You owe it to yourself to drive one. It has to be good. I worked on it:D

I had an 04 with 6sp I loved the car.

New body style? F that. Even if its a 450hp car that hits 1g on the skid pad and low 12s in the quarter. It's still like a SHO. ugly as hell and I'd never own one.

Acura really screwed up.

I have a great idea... You should get a Del Sol!

dodge_caliber_SRT4.jpg

You know you want it.

*turns your ball cap sideways*

the my2010 mazda 3's did have a 2.5 option, but not the speed3's. i believe they still only come with the same 2.3 that the older ones have.

fucjking lame,

let me take a stab at this

here are my predictions

SPOILER ALERT!!!

lexus is250 - not enough power / too boring
vw r32 - too old / over priced / too many miles / (e will steal all the parts for his tdi :ph34r: )
pontiac gto - too muscle(mullet) car / dont want anything american / ugly
ferrari 348 - too old / too expensive / too italian (temperamental and expensive to repair) no back seats
mazdaspeed 3 - dont like the style / station wagon / boy racer car / fwd / friend already has one
dodge caliber srt4 - ugly / american / boy racer car / unreliable / dont like the style

Last edited:
My friend has the speed3 in a wagon. No NAV, which makes his glove compartment HUGE. I mean, you can put a baby in there.

The car gets dismal around-town economy, but on the highway he's reporting 40mpg. And it's fast, and it corners very well (Comparing to the WRX wagon I had at the time, the Speed walked all over it).

The IS is also a winner here, but the maintenance and overall costs are very similar to a BMW. I think it's better in the snow though. Actually, the whole car is very similar to a BMW.

Back