Thinking about ditching the genesis...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Throwing the IS out because you won't have a clutch but can do exactly the same thing, save the maintenance costs? Huh... ok. Guess, I don't understand that one... lol.

Throwing the IS out because you won't have a clutch but can do exactly the same thing, save the maintenance costs? Huh... ok. Guess, I don't understand that one... lol.

I threw out the is350 because the auto transmission is fail. It's the only transmission in its class that won't let you leave it in a set gear. At least the first gen is350. Hold it in 2nd gear, back off the throttle some and... It shifts...

BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Acura, all let you run any gear to redline no matter what load.

Lexus... Nope.

The subarus are nice.... but they aren't worth 30k+ to me. I couldn't believe their price tags. Their mileage isn't also what i demand. I've had 2. gf has 1 now.
the brz doesn't really do it for me. I never really liked it to be honest. plus i want a back seat. not for people so much as for space and insurance.

does the is350 come in a manual?

not my cup of tea either because of the no backset and 2 doors. Since i've had my door subie I vowed to never go back.

mileage is awesome though. price tags aren't typically in the 30's unless it's an auto.
manuals are like 27k :rimshot:

yeah, they bumped the power a lot. and i'm sure I could get the best trade in at Hyundai themselves.

I have about a 4k upside on loan to value of kbb trade in, so there's some wiggle room.

The smart money says keep it and repair it.
the lazy ass and scared to go boom ass in side me says ditch it and restart another round of 5 years of loan payments.

The smart money says keep it and repair it.
the lazy ass and scared to go boom ass in side me says ditch it and restart another round of 5 years of loan payments.

Then I guess you know what to do.

i'm stupid, so buy a new car! lol

I'm still 50/50. If there was something that I REALLY wanted, I think I would have done it by now. The availability of cars that I want that aren't 50 grand + is really small :(

i'm stupid, so buy a new car! lol

I'm still 50/50. If there was something that I REALLY wanted, I think I would have done it by now. The availability of cars that I want that aren't 50 grand + is really small :(

I feel ya. I don't like any cars under 50k.

You should just sell your house and buy an E63 Wagon.

i'm far too white to rock a bro-ham edition caddy. 6mpg also sucks. lol

you will also need to get a boating license because im pretty sure that thing is titled as a vessel

I hear they get in low to high teens depending on the how good the engine is running.

Back