Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Insight

• Hyundai Tiburon

• Elem

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was a very tough poll, with the wonderful candidates of the PT Cruiser, the Mini, the ASStek, and the new Si. The Cruiser got my vote though. The Mini was a close second.

cruiser and aztec are a tie for me. mini's are the shizzy.

I went with the Aztec of the poll althouhg Mini was a close 2nd.

Mini's are for who use mac's for pleasure :) And if you are one of those people, I already don't like you.

Mini's, Vegans, Mac's and VW's all go together. In the fucking toilet. :eek:

A Mini is a chick car. A Beetle is a chick car. I'd agree with Hexen on the vegan and MacinTrash ideas too. These are facts of life, just like death and taxes.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 11 2003, 05:49 AM
F U = I owned a cavalier - and it was way faster than my honda is- thats for sure :)

140 horse/185 ft/bs 3.1 V6 5 speed

94 owned you. but yeah, that was the last yeah of the good ones, thats for sure.

Ewwwwww wing on an Echo. I agree with you- the older Cavaliers weren't bad at all. I just saw the current year's model with the weird all red taillights with big chrome bowtie in the middle, along with the mashed in front end- and thought it looked like crap.

Originally posted by doofnoil@Feb 11 2003, 02:36 PM
the aztec is like the crx's retarded cousin

-?

The Aztek is like 19x the size of a CRX.

The mini is a nice car. mad peoples in EUR use those for road course racing. I hate the aztec, the cruiser and the new si.

Originally posted by doofnoil@Feb 11 2003, 02:36 PM
the aztec is like the crx's retarded cousin

what??!! the crx is a beautiful thing!....
s3e49b101e7623.jpg

Gabe did you paint your rex (at least the old black trim)? Also when are you going to get back with me on those # plates ;)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 11 2003, 09:38 PM
Gabe did you paint your rex (at least the old black trim)? Also when are you going to get back with me on those # plates ;)

yea, i painted the lower panels and vinyled the black molding (gonna paint them soon, wanted to see what it would look like). i'll get on the magnet layout right away. you got my PM right? shipping should only be like $3-$5. sorry bout the delay.

damn Gabe im usually not much of a fan of CRX's... but yours is very nice :)

props.gif

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 12 2003, 12:19 AM
damn Gabe im usually not much of a fan of CRX's... but yours is very nice :)

thanks man! :D that mugen CTR was actually my inspiration. lol @ the mad props pic

a word of advice for anyone considering painting plastic...sand w/400 grit AND use an adhesion promoter (available at pep boys/autozone)...or else the paint may later flake off.

asmallsol...sent u a PM.

dude i have a crx, and i love it's looks... It was a joke about how the aztec looks big and stupid. I apologize to any crx owner's, and ppl with retarded cousins, or are infact retarded themselves. I do not apologize to atzec owners, because they have no sense of style/value/common decency.

Originally posted by doofnoil@Feb 12 2003, 01:16 AM
I apologize to any crx owner's, and ppl with retarded cousins, or are infact retarded themselves. I do not apologize to atzec owners, because they have no sense of style/value/common decency.

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back