Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days

• I give him credit; 1 week

• I'm a moron, I say 1 mo

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
greyfades (10:51:24 PM): the hatch is sold
greyfades (10:51:29 PM): and ive already pretty much bought my bike

You're all bastards.

And I already told Mike I'd leave him all my assets if/when I die....so Mike's probably going to vote 'as soon as he sits on the seat'

Hard to say. He seems to have at least beaten back the curse with the hatch. We'll see in 2 weeks.

It's a pimp ass bike though!

Thought you were looking at an Evo? :p

Originally posted by B16@Sep 19 2005, 11:57 PM
Thought you were looking at an Evo? :p
[post=556912]Quoted post[/post]​

I was...

How this is working out, with the $6500 Im getting for the hatch, I can pay off the last of my loans ($2300ish) and get the bike. I can keep driving my Pathfinder when it rains and whatnot, and have the bike to have fun on.

I'll be debt free, and still have a 'fun' vehicle.

motherofgod.jpg

You and my parents...and most of my friends....and most of lufkin....and Hondaswap....and a couplea guys on various other forums....

Bah.

who did you sell the hatch to?? i saw it today pulling out of the kmart parking lot. didnt know if that was you driving or not...

Yeah, that was me. I was looking at that yellow Suzuki TL1000 that was up there. I'm not getting it though...

I sold the hatch earlier tonite on Ebay, to d.b. cooper on here. He lives in Arizona, and I'm gonna meet him with the hatch in El Paso sometime next week or somewhere thereabouts.

Wow.... he hasn't delivered the car yet, and the buyer isn't in Lufkin. You probably saw me pulling out of the Randall's from the K-Fart side of the lot around 8pm.

Back