whats your opinion on the new wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 4 2005, 08:29 PM
because your car is WAY more modern looking than the crx was.. curvy, not boxy.
[post=507942]Quoted post[/post]​

those rims are more curvy too. fat 5's are more boxy then those. honestly i think they look good. matches the curvyness of the eg, IMO. but really all that matters is that hes happy with them. :)

LoL, you got shafted on that one, the 5's looked better, but i bet gsrcrxsi is happy bc the 5's prob. look sick on the rex. what up with a pic??

Go back to the Fat fives. Those rims painted black look Mexicanized. Are you gonna get the little light for your windsheild wipers next? Sorry, they just don't look right to me.

Originally posted by 97SIRTN@Jun 7 2005, 06:46 AM
Go back to the Fat fives. Those rims painted black look Mexicanized. Are you gonna get the little light for your windsheild wipers next? Sorry, they just don't look right to me.
[post=508943]Quoted post[/post]​

ummm that made no sense what so ever. A little light for my windsheild wiper? My question was what is your opinion of the rims. I like them and thats it i was just trying to get others opinions and so what if Ian has my fat fives i can always get another set once i save some more money. They is more than just one set out there. Rims with no tires for rims with new tires... good idea if you ask me :)

for people wanting pics of the crx with the fat fives, they arent on the car yet. im waiting on my new tires.

Back