wheels/tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4short

i'm looking at getting a 99-2002 accord sedan i was wandering if anybody knows if i can put 20's on it and how low it can be dropped with them keeping the car still driveable on the street...

i realize that this is the wheels and tires section, but it is under the heading Honda Tech: General Honda PERFORMANCE

Dubs dont belong on a honda, im sorry. never, ever, ever, put bling bling mad tizzight JDM Stunna dubs on a honda. buy a Denali, and then put Dubs on that.

As an official HondaSwap Ambassador of Good Will, I offer this:

20" wheels look stupid. Less so on larger vehicles, but yes, they always pretty much look stupid no matter what. Why you would even remotely consider putting dubs on an Accord is beyond me and makes my very essence hurt. The fact that people like you exist makes me want to cut my own windpipe and bleed myself in a shower stall. Every time I read a post like this or hear someone spew this kind of garbage out of their mouth, I lose a little more faith in humanity. Please, I beg of you, don't ever do this. If not for youself, then for humanity's sake. You'll be a credit to the human race by restraining yourself. That is all. kthxbye

yes you can get 20's on there and you can not drop it really. it really depends on how wide the tire is. if you are going to be hiding the top of the tire under the fender well. you my get to drop it very little. i would not though. it will already look drop. if you are going for the look. then do it.if you are doing and thing to your car for speed you are going backwards. by the way if you putting 20's throw spinners on there too!!!
that is for the guy that is sick 2 post up hehe.

oh god, please no- if you wanted to "roll" on 20's you should have bought an escalade- but you didn't, so don't waste your money

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 19 2004, 02:10 AM
oh god, please no- if you wanted to "roll" on 20's you should have bought an escalade- but you didn't, so don't waste your money

:lol:

yup.

you're on the wrong site hommie

you want 20's on a fucking honda???????????????????????
foad.gif

:bash:

bling bling yo. Ehem. No. Not on a honda. Not on ANY honda. With the exception of if you took a 04 accord and converted it into a super stretch limo. Then maybe. But no.

:tfg:
:ufucktard:

Back