Which motor

Which motor should I chose?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Incredib1e

I'm puting either one of these into my 98 hatch. I have the money for it, just want to know which one you all prefer. I'm not looking for anything specific out of my car. Its just my daily driver and I want it to have a little more power. Going to purchase either one from hybridrevolutions this week.

yea I would love to have GSR but can't really afford it. I can't afford to save up. Have shit to pay for and this is my only car and it doesn't run. So I need to buy now.

Does anyone have the number for hybridrevolution.com? I keep sending them emails and they never respond.

Do some research on the company first. Hmotorsonline is supposed to beat competitor's prices. Have them checked out. The last thing you want is to get ripped off. Make sure that they will replace stuff that might be broken like sensors. The prices are good, but be cautious.

hmotorsonline will beat prices?
If they will I'll contact them right away

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/

Best Prices On-line Guaranteed (see note below)
Cheaper prices will be beaten (see note below)

Our price match guarantee is only valid within the United States of America.
The price match guarantee does not include shipping or handling fees.

i go b16 if u go stock, u get vtec. for turbo, b18b. or go b18b then later go lsvtec. are just go straight to lsvtec

Back