who is your candidate???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For those of you whose states are under Super Tuesday, you all better get out and vote today.

And remember to vote for Ron Paul, his delegates, and his alternate delegates. :)

I'd like to see an Obama vs Paul, or an Obama vs independent Paul vs some shmuck who won't win.

Sounds like you agree with the change but are too afraid to try. Decisions based on fear means terrorism has defeated you.

Im not afraid to try, i think that there is going to be change from the current administration no matter who the president is next year. Its just a question of whether that change will be moderate and well timed or sweeping. Sweeping change isnt always the best thing.

And if the roles were reversed, and some other govt. was doing this to us, you'd be outside throwing thermal bombs at their APC's and planting roadside bombs. Can't you see how hypocritical that is?

Shouldn't we ally ourselves with them and bolster an economic exchange that is mutually beneficial instead of conquering strategic territory and provoking not only them, but the entire middle east? Diplomacy doesn't register for you?

what makes you think that the way we are proceeding isnt allying ourselves with them. cause thats exactly what it is.

Like you said, it's a system of checks and balances. Nobody should have their agenda promoted without it being balanced by someone elses. The Congress and the current administration have proven their "Throw caution to the wind, spend it while we don't got it, screw the coming generations, fuck the long term economy" liberalism. We need a STRONGLY conservative president to balance that and keep them from wasting your tax dollars with these outrageous fiscal policies. Of course his "agenda" won't see complete fruition, but the balance he will provide can save our economy. And right now it needs saving, and no one else has the balls to even try.

why is it that liberals are the ones that always get the economy back on track? and you say that they are waisting our tax dollars? did you see the new budget report from george bush? jesus...you cant blame that on congress.

we dont have money to do anything because some one is "fighting a war" instead of promoting peace. Thats the real problem in iraq.

You mean the mercenary contract killers would actually have to find productive jobs that, instead of being a 100% drain on our tax dollars, actually bolster the economy? Heaven forbid, the world will end!

mercenary contract killers...i bet your friends in iraq would be glad you referred to them in such a tone.

For those of you whose states are under Super Tuesday, you all better get out and vote today.

And remember to vote for Ron Paul, his delegates, and his alternate delegates. :)

I'd like to see an Obama vs Paul, or an Obama vs independent Paul vs some shmuck who won't win.
+1, i'ma go get my caucus on. :rolleyes:

i wish tx had a caucus system...i think it would make voting that much more entertaining.

You think Yale isn't ?

I'm not saying it isn't. I just wasn't getting the premise he was making. It is ranked 8th in research and not in core medicals. Behind a few public schools :)

disregard my shit talking.

i know what you were saying...if i were looking for a great doctor...id be looking for one from johns hopkins

yeah, im pretty sure texas has closed primaries....i wish they didnt.

i registered democrat...and well....i dont care either way for obama or hillary. I wanted chris dodd or joe biden.

thats generally true of me...but george bush's speaking is unacceptable.

romney just wants something else to put on his damn resume. i don't want to subject our nation to 4+ years of his wishywashy-while-i-smile-really-big big business politicism. ron paul doesn't stutter, he just has so much good shit to say he can't fit it all in a 30 second answer.

I'm not faulting him for it... hell I do he same thing when I'm talking a lot of the time... I'm simply pointing out that just because someone isn't an eloquent public speaker doesn't mean what they are saying isn't worth listening to or important

Back