Why are guys in junkyards such assholes?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tell them the year, make and model and they just about do.
lol

but nothing compares to real life experience.

Where is this place? I have friends in Pittsburgh, haha.

I'll have to find the card for the address. I can't really explain it as it along the back way to Seven springs resort from where I live... and I'm not so good with road names.. haha.

Ive got an all Honda yard about 20 minutes from me, the guy is cool as hell, (as well as old, hes like 70) knows everything he has in the yard and is really cheap on price. You walk in tell him you want to look around, he hands you a basic tool box and tells you to have at it. I got an Si center garnish, CRX dash clock, and a bunch of little interior parts all for $15.
Where is it?

Yup. Pick and pull here in hammond sucks ass, they're all a bunch of dumb cunts. We fuck with them all the time now because unfortunatly, it's one of the only yards that remotely have hondas. Sucks bad out here.

O man, my buddy and this one guy at the yard there were about to throw down this one day I swear. Gooood times haha.

And fucked up prices. Gotta steal a bunch of little stuff to make a measly purchase worth it. I agree with the headlight pricing shit you went through slushbox. That would happen here too.

Ive got an all Honda yard about 20 minutes from me, the guy is cool as hell, (as well as old, hes like 70) knows everything he has in the yard and is really cheap on price. You walk in tell him you want to look around, he hands you a basic tool box and tells you to have at it. I got an Si center garnish, CRX dash clock, and a bunch of little interior parts all for $15.

I need to check that place out next time I'm back home.

Fatzinger Auto Salvage - Google Maps

try this place, it's called fatzinger. An auto salvage yard in bangor pa. Just over the bridge from jersey (about 20 min in) maybe a lil closer if you cross at belvedere. They are nice and helpfull, reasonably priced and have lots of honda stuff.

Fatzinger Auto Salvage - Google Maps

try this place, it's called fatzinger. An auto salvage yard in bangor pa. Just over the bridge from jersey (about 20 min in) maybe a lil closer if you cross at belvedere. They are nice and helpfull, reasonably priced and have lots of honda stuff.
About an hour and a half from me. I'll definitely have to check it out when I have a free day and some friends to go. Is it a U-Pull-It or what?

And for those that care, I'm getting a set of lights off ebay for much cheaper. Auction ends in like 5 hours. Hell, I can get a set of blacked out projectors for cheaper than that one light.

About an hour and a half from me. I'll definitely have to check it out when I have a free day and some friends to go. Is it a U-Pull-It or what?
call them up and tell them what you're looking for. They'll tell you if they have it and how much for it and let you know when you can come pick it up. Give them the cash when you get there and drive home with your parts.

I've been to several local yards recently. Looking for Acura front end parts.. It seems the understeer issue has gotten alot of teg owners into trouble.. The front ends are smashed off of every teggy I see. And the motors are always gone. Except one yard. Some ass hat took every valve cover off of every honda motor, and left them all without hoods or valve covers.. so all the motors are destroyed.

^Don't you love it when people defile cars?!?

I feel bad for you guys, there are 2 pick n pulls in my area that are both usually packed with hondas and the prices are dirt cheap. One of them routinely has 1/2 price day as well :D

There is a wreker close to me that has a huge lot with tons of Hondas and because of the limit on my bank card the guy was a bitch to me because he wanted like $1.35 over the limit on my card.

Back