wish me luck.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hes sitting in a closet in Guantanamo Bay

i got back last night around midnight and had to work late today si i didnt have time to post anything.

APPLICATION DENIED.

thats right. 3years of waiting and $10k+ i was denied. apperently living here for over 10yrs and not knowing anything about mexico and having to leave my wife is not enough hardship. fuck.......... I have 60days to voluntary departure. thats right i have 2 months to get out.

however i am filing and appeal tomorrow. Thats will keep me here until the appeal is finalized. either way i have to post bail AND have my appeal finalized in 30 days.

thats what i get for being the best citizen i can be. I'm still a fucking wetback to INS no matter my good character and clean history. Not to mention i paid all my back taxes for when i worked on construction and stuff. I dont owe this country anything and i have never asked this country for any handouts either. we'll see guys

comments

$20 bucks says that if you had a criminal record you would have been approved.

That is pretty fucked up. But how have you been here for 10 years? Was it all legal? Maybe that is their hang up.

Still, best of luck to you. What about an attorney? Do you have anyone representing you?

What was the reason for denial? I hope this works out for you. Like phyregod asked, do you have an attorney? Or is an immigration lawyer way spendy?

i got back last night around midnight and had to work late today si i didnt have time to post anything.

APPLICATION DENIED.

thats right. 3years of waiting and $10k+ i was denied. apperently living here for over 10yrs and not knowing anything about mexico and having to leave my wife is not enough hardship. fuck.......... I have 60days to voluntary departure. thats right i have 2 months to get out.

however i am filing and appeal tomorrow. Thats will keep me here until the appeal is finalized. either way i have to post bail AND have my appeal finalized in 30 days.

thats what i get for being the best citizen i can be. I'm still a fucking wetback to INS no matter my good character and clean history. Not to mention i paid all my back taxes for when i worked on construction and stuff. I dont owe this country anything and i have never asked this country for any handouts either. we'll see guys

comments
this makes me mad as hell, all the ones that take advantage stay here while the good ones cant. is there anything we can do

i'll sign a petition, vouch for you, whatever would help. i'll also donate to an attorney fund. this isn't right, and it isn't how our country is supposed to handle your request either. i want you to know whether my country does or not, that i respect and admire you. you're obviously hard working, respectful and caring to your wife, and have shown responsibility and an intense desire to be an American citizen. what the hell else do they need or want?

i'm serious about the attorney fund. anyone else?

dont got much,but ill pitc in..and taco you mofo,if you get to stay,pix of the wife are a must:D kinda like a celebration

omg injen

I'll pitch those taco wifey pix swayed me. lol
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
dude you i have no problems with.
the hispanics that don't speak the lang and shit....oihhhhhhhh angry

i'll sign a petition, vouch for you, whatever would help. i'll also donate to an attorney fund. this isn't right, and it isn't how our country is supposed to handle your request either. i want you to know whether my country does or not, that i respect and admire you. you're obviously hard working, respectful and caring to your wife, and have shown responsibility and an intense desire to be an American citizen. what the hell else do they need or want?

im in.

taco do you have an attorney already or do you need to look for a good one? let us know. i'm pretty convinced we can work up a retainer fee at the least.

Back