wish me luck.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, that REALLY sucks man. Makes me feel like the system has failed.

What would life back in Mexico be for you, could you get a better job now that you have worked in the US?

thanky mikey m.

cheese.. it would be hard because i would have to start fres in a totally different word. Yeah i have an adavantage on the bilingual speaking and the work in good jobs in the US buts nothing like the us at all:ph34r:

i woulkd have to crash and my grandamother's, i would not have my other half. Just knowing shes no going to be there is enough to make me want to kill someone. Realistically i can do it until i could find another way to get over here. Its just doesnt make any sense as to why i deserve it.

gangtser ass aliens

alien_gangster_small.jpg

ala.jpg

sorry, lame attempt at livening up this thread.

:-/

Acabo de leer esto y me iso muy triste mi amigo. I'm here for you in anyway possible and keeping you in my prayers. Que Dios te bendiga.

any updates

yeah. So when the judge let me know i had 5 days to pay the $500 bond i tried to pay it asap. Try to keep up guys...

wednesday : ruling that i need to leave withing 60 days. Also i have 5 days to pay the bond amount. I also have 30 days to file the appeal. Thursday we met with our lawyer again to get a game plan together. Homeland security couldnt find my file and couldnt get their shit together that day so we got no info as to where and how i could pay.

Friday they tell us that we could only pay it in Orlando. We ask if we could send a family ( Formby) or friend to pay it for us. Oce again they didnt know and said they would get back to us. Monday we call again to see wtf is going on. Keep in mind we have until wensday to pay this thing. ok so This one lady named Candy, who cant speak english worth a fuck talks to our lawyer and tells him its ok to send someone else as long as they have id and are legal citizens. Our lawyer call us and tells us to call back tuesday to get the time and location. Nicole calls and asks to speak with Candy. All of a sudden I have to be there. so i say fuck it i'll leave right now from work (9:30 am on tuesday) she says not to come because they wont take my money anyways since i wont make it by 1pm. Apperently they close at 3pm but stop taking money at 1. I get pissed and argue with her...in English and tell her to take my money and deposit it tomorrow since i have one more day. Then i talk to her superior and he says the same thing. Fuck it again

We drive to Orlando that night and stay and Formby's house with his family. Wake up the next morning thinking all we have to do is pay and leave. NO i wait for 2 hours for this bitch named Candy. I find out when i go in she is nothing but a secretary! A fucking secretary makes me wait to see her so she can let me see someone else. I'm not over reacting because i was the only one in that building looking for her. There was a total of 5 people there.

Finally after after almost 30 min of sitting and hearing them mumbling about my file IN SPANISH i get in and talk to the deport officer. He proceeds to ask me what is my social # i tell him i dont have one. This mutha fucka starts grilling me and accuses me of using a fake social! I tell him thats my tax id number that i filed to be able to pay taxes. He doesnt believe me even though he has my CPA's info infront of him! Finally he belives me and then tells me my last day to pay was yesterday. WTF. i defend my self explainingn that because of there fuck up i only had 2 days to pays this. Finally he gets my shit and then has the balls to tell me merry christmas. fucktard..:mad:

Cliff notes: homeland Security fucks up
I get less than 5 days to pay 500 smackers
I get grilled by someone not a laywer or judge.
I spend my day driving in orlando.

ohh and as i'm pulling in my parents neihborhood i get pulled over for speeding! to make things worse fucking dmv fucks up and changes the tag number without telling us so i got a ticket for that too! wtf man this is not my month!

holy shit thats the most i have ever written at once!

That shit embaresses me. It makes me sad to be American. That whole deal in Orlando is stupid.

the whole ranting in spanish thing pisses me off

I cna't stand it when I'm trying to do something by the book, and they start speaking spanish.

I get accused of being an illegal immigrant because my social security number repeats a portion of itself, so it "Looks Fake". One of my grade-school teachers accused my parents of making up a social for me.

I'm white, angelo-saxon, and I don't even speak spanish, however people see my last name (Augustyn) and assume I'm of spanish decent.

I had issues like you when I was in Germany. I'd go into an office, speak German fluently, and the people wouldn't deal with me because I was an Auslander (Someone who is not native to the country). It sucks. Especially when you're trying to follow the rules and do the right thing.

Best of luck dude.

No joke. Someone who doesnt even speak english at their place of work, which is based in the states, is gunna try to rip him for makin his best efforts to become a citizen. GTFO! That really irritates me.

I had issues like you when I was in Germany. I'd go into an office, speak German fluently, and the people wouldn't deal with me because I was an Auslander (Someone who is not native to the country). It sucks. Especially when you're trying to follow the rules and do the right thing.

I work for Germans. They do that shit to all the Americans in the company. Its funny to me, but it gets old.

Last edited:

i do it if i'm on the streets with someone i dont know and i know they arent fluent in English. NOT at my job in fornt of resident or infront of other friends.Its just rude.

I think it would piss the president, head of homeland security or and any other official off if they knew how unproffesional and rude these idiots are running there office. They suck so bad that EVERY office i have been to doesnt even have real pics of the president. The pics were printed from online:ph34r: I have been to people's houses who have more real pics of the pres than the fucking immigration office! WTF?

Back