wish me luck.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Man, that whole deal is bullshit. Your a tax payer, and hard working individual. Thats more than a lot of natural born citizens can say. Thats for damn sure. Any thing you need help with, just say the word.

:withstupid: taco, let us know how to help. you have friends here. not just words on screen.

this makes me mad as hell, all the ones that take advantage stay here while the good ones cant. is there anything we can do

thats what ive been fucking saying!
ill sign the petition, even though i dont know him!

just a few weeks ago, an illegal mexican was driving after drinking a 30 pack of corona and hit a woman like right before or right after she got/was going to get married and killed her.
he got 6 years, and hes getting deported upon release.

so not only did he drive a car drunk without a license and kill someone.. hes in the country illegally.
and he still gets to stay here and live off our tax money for another 6 years getting all the benefits, housing and food he fucking wants.
then back to mexico just to jump the border again.

thanks alot guys. It means alot. I hired this attorney and i borrowed $10,000,not form a bank but from a friend to get this done. 3 yrs later an no luck. So i do have an attorney. Right now the plan is to appeal the decision because the laywer found some flaws in the decision that do not make sense to the law. if it doesnt go right then we appeal to another court higher up. If THAT doesnt go right hopefully our back up plan wuould have gone through ( I-130 ) and i can try that route. Even though i might have to do the paperwork in Mexico and maybe stay there for 6 months but is better than being banned for 10yrs.

I-130 is where Nicole somewhat sponsers me and asks that i get my visa and do it in the US no matter the amount of time it takes.

its sucks guys. Nicole cries anytime it crosses her mind or if anyone asks how the court went. I try to show positive emotion but it hurts me to see her go through this. Its also makes me feel less of a man because she having to suffer because of me...huhhhhhh. i dont know.

I'm already planing for the worse.Of course i dont want to tell Nicole that.

my girlfriend is applying for citizenship in spring of '10.
i didnt think it would be so hard.. but after reading what happened to you, im kinda worried.
she left russia when she was 13, so shell be here for 6 years then.

my girlfriend is applying for citizenship in spring of '10.
i didnt think it would be so hard.. but after reading what happened to you, im kinda worried.
she left russia when she was 13, so shell be here for 6 years then.

its different if she comes from another country. i would say Mexico is one of the hardest because of the border issue. But if she takes the "cancellation of removal" route yeah i would worry as well.

one of the qualifications for this way is that you have to be here for at least 10 years. of course you also have to show the hardship of why she cant leave.

our goal was to explain that i had no choice. I was 6 whe ni was brought here. I was raised here and have never been to mexico since. Also that i'm married and have settle a life.

thats wasnt good enough

i dont see why thats not good enough.. i suppose since they cant punish the illegal immigrants, they take it out on the ones who took the time to file all the papers and shit.

our goal was to explain that i had no choice. I was 6 whe ni was brought here. I was raised here and have never been to mexico since. Also that i'm married and have settle a life and a resident OG on hondaswap..

thats wasnt good enough
:ph34r:

I really hope it works out Taco, and really if you need anything hit me up. Even if you need help doing some research or something. If you do end up needing some cash setup a paypal account, I will kick some cash into it.

I really hope it works out Taco, and really if you need anything hit me up. Even if you need help doing some research or something. If you do end up needing some cash setup a paypal account, I will kick some cash into it.
werd homes... being a fellow hispanic, i feel for you man. i'll pitch in if you need it.

also... i've got a true story for you guys: i met some illegals once at a party. they were playing a mexicanized version of rummy, see... and i sat down and attempted to communicate with these guys.

when one of them called me out for being a gringo, and that i speak terrible spanish... i fucking went off on the guy.

i basically in a really asshole way told him "THIS is NOT mexico. speak fuckin ENGLISH"

i then got my ass beat by some gangtser ass aliens, which makes me kinda hate whats going on with you man. i reported their asses, but when immigration showed up they werent around, WTF.

I dont particularly care what happens to those who deserve to be deported... but when someone who can speak english, pay taxes, and do all that is required to ba a US citizen, and they get denied... i get offended by the way our country's government conducts itself.

and it's quite embarrassing i might add, that our country was founded by people who were illegal aliens by today's standards.

werd homes... being a fellow hispanic, i feel for you man. i'll pitch in if you need it.

also... i've got a true story for you guys: i met some illegals once at a party. they were playing a mexicanized version of rummy, see... and i sat down and attempted to communicate with these guys.

when one of them called me out for being a gringo, and that i speak terrible spanish... i fucking went off on the guy.

i basically in a really asshole way told him "THIS is NOT mexico. speak fuckin ENGLISH"

i then got my ass beat by some gangtser ass aliens, which makes me kinda hate whats going on with you man. i reported their asses, but when immigration showed up they werent around, WTF.

I dont particularly care what happens to those who deserve to be deported... but when someone who can speak english, pay taxes, and do all that is required to ba a US citizen, and they get denied... i get offended by the way our country's government conducts itself.

and it's quite embarrassing i might add, that our country was founded by people who were illegal aliens by today's standards.

werd man. I hate those types of p[eople who think tat since they arent in mexico that they feel superior than others.... makes me hate my own race really.

but still. Thanks to you guys who offered to help financially. I have to now dig into my personal car savings. Remember that money i got from flipping that gsr hatch? well guess where that money is now going:( Man i always so close to owning a newer car. Gotta prioritize though.

funny, i'm gonna buy another JL1000/1 to flip it make a couple hundred bucks. i just got offered a killer deal on one so i'm gonna use my car oney to flip it and hope to make and extra 200. gangsta!:ph34r:

I dated a girl from Central America for awhile, she was always pissed at how easy it is for people to sneak into this country, piss on everything not pay any taxes and leave whenever. She did things by the book and it has cost her LOTS of money and she still to this day has to show up every few weeks to meet people and show her schooling, work hours, pay checks and so on in order to keep her Visa valid.

Here's the problem, if you want to do things by the book, you get shit on and have a hard ass time doing it, if you want to just skip town and blend in, its not a problem. We have about 5 Hispanics working for us and I highly doubt any of the paper work I was given by them is legit, however, I have no way of checking it and no one gives a damn and bothers looking at it (local gov wise) only time anything becomes any issue media wise is when someone is pushing for votes.

Good luck Taco!

thanks man

i'm heading to bed you guys have a good night. And i appreciate ALL of you comments and concerns on this matter. This is a time in my life when i have to start thinking at the fact that i could lose everything. My car, money,job,place to live. and if too strenous possibly my own wife. It sounds too far fetched by trust me if were told that you could face up to 10yrs of banishment you would too.

of course i coul come back again an say fuck the system. I swould have to live in hiding all my life and never have a future i could be proud off...

sorry for the rant again. i'm going to bed. peace out

straight up, i feel you!
especially about the taxes thing.

and my girlfriends moms boyfriend is from russia, and hes lived here for 10 years and cant even speak a full sentence in english.
ive been dating this girl for more than a year and i already know a few sentences in russian.. and can figure out what theyre talking about most of the time.

hes pathetic.

Wow, that REALLY sucks man. Makes me feel like the system has failed.

What would life back in Mexico be for you, could you get a better job now that you have worked in the US?

this is absurd! i dont even know you, but i feel bad for you.. thats such a shitty situation! its nice to see that theres people who WANT to try and go about things the right way, i really wish the best for you.. hope your appeal goes well! ill kick in if someone starts up a fund to help you out with everything!

Back