WTF....Where Did She go to school?!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That ad hurts to read. All the changes in fonts, colors, etc.

And I can't believe she put up a pic of a car that isn't hers..."but it's close". :lol: :bo:

I wonder if she is a blond?

if it's a she... then it's blonde by the way... but besides that, i'm blonde and i couldn't screw up that badly... so she's obviously just a retard... stupidity knows no hair color. :p

i hate stupid women... honestly.

judyann52......sounds like a girl...

But looking at what she buy's in her other auctions...looks like a man....

And who would be stupid enough to trade a decent Z for an old VW....just don't make any sence....so therefore....I claim a dumb blond with a sportscard fetish....

Originally posted by xyswany@Aug 10 2004, 02:35 PM
i love that car, too bad im not in Colorado or I'd bid on it.
[post=374885]Quoted post[/post]​

Im in colorado. :p But I have no money, at least not for her illiterate ass.

When I finished reading that I said to myself "I hope she was drinking when she wrote that...." :alcoholic:

OKay WTF this is the response i got to that email i sent that crazy hoe... ill put in italics what she saidd....

Question about your item

Dear idmaxguy,

You asked:
"May I suggest a trade... I think you need this more than a VW Bug http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3824&rd=1"

thats all i need,books

View this listing now to bid or purchase this item.

Item # Item Title Listing end date

2486601602 Datsun : Z-Series Aug-14-04

Thank you,
judyann52

If this email is an offer to directly sell you an item without bidding on and winning the item on eBay, please report it to us immediately and do not respond. An offer to sell an item directly to another eBay member through email violates eBay rules. It is also extremely unsafe to purchase an item through this email system regardless of the seller's claims or feedback, as you lose the benefit of eBay's purchase protection programs and risk losing your money.

Back