Your ride thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondacivicguy05

I don't know if this has been done before probably has. So post pics of your rides and please no trash talking about others rides. I will get pics of my ride up as soon as i find some pics of it

Dont have any good pics of my car but this is my other ride. (The Yamaha)

l_0e3945d75eb7438f97328fe8d9fb9403.jpg

I'm too lazy to do it right now, but I hope you all know what a stock 2000 Si looks like with rain guards on the doors.

i did for a while. racking up too many miles with my 100-mile commute :(

but whats the point if youre not gonna drive it a lot?
look good only going around the corner to the grocery store?
thats an expensive shopping cart..

it's a fun car.

you don't see too many guys driving f50's to work every day... sure the m3 isn't remotely in that class of car, but it's up there beyond normal driver IMO.

miles kill the resale, and parts/maintence on it is NOT cheap. just a new set of tires cost me $1400 bucks.
the less i drive it, the more money i save (in theory). So, i bought the Ti to drive around. She's a lot of fun, even though its only 148 hp... it's basically like driving a b16 equipped civic hatch.... but its RWD :)

i drive both all the time.....
goldgt3001.jpg

mosquitolagoon006.jpg

heres my fiancees car (that i bought lol)
newwheels008.jpg

heres two more of my rides truck still in the process of getting the body work done i know it looks like crap right now

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 4wheeler.jpg
    4wheeler.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 202
truckfront2.JPG
img%5D
img%5D

Not my daily but kind of, what I drive when I am not in the company vehicle. Hopefully soon just to be a summer toy. I am looking for an older yota 4x4 pick up, a cj5 or 7, or a wrangler for a winter beater/offroader.

Last edited:
Back