$2004 challenge!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 6 2003, 11:05 PM
damn.... that motor is right on the front of the bumper... hwo you gonna fit a turbo in there???

It's not as bad as you think. Look at the third pic- the head is under the rag. I was going to bolt it to the bottom of the exhaust manifold, but it's too close to the block, and the fan and oil filter are in the way, so I'm going to weld up a simple log manifold.

if you say so :)

what about doing some "sidewinder" design? put the turbo off towards the driver side of the car where there's a lot of room?

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 6 2003, 08:08 PM
other than the rust around fender wells...not a bad looking car. looks like a helluva project so far. :)

the rust is only on the drivers side, and its really not as bad as it looks. something about white always makes rust look worse than it is.

:thumbsup: You know what you should do? You should put some HS stickers on it when you compete.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 7 2003, 11:11 AM
:thumbsup: You know what you should do? You should put some HS stickers on it when you compete.

a big old hondaswap baner

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 7 2003, 12:11 PM

How much are we going to be paid to have a HS banner/ logo on the car? If we're not going to get cash, how about donating...?

We need:
SDS EIC
High volume inline fuel pump
15" Rota wheels
205/50- 15 Hoosier A3S03 tires
Kirky racing seat
Cash money

After the competition, I plan on contacting SCC, Stupid Street, and a few other magazines to see if they want to have the car in their mag.

I'll throw you guys $100 for a hondaswap.com windshield banner on the car.... Ji, let me know... and we can work out the legistics of it :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2003, 01:15 AM
:) you gotta rock it in style though :p

Don't worry... I've never done anything half assed, and especially since this is going into a well known competitive event and my name is on it as chief wrenchslinger, you can expect top- notch craftsmanship on every part of the car.

i dont know if you pulled the wiper motor yet....... just a thought

Back