201hp, 151ft/lb tq

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
right...

Why would anyone show a video of a c6 getting spanked bya civic to a mustang enthusiast??? :wtf:

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jan 22 2005, 11:02 AM
My next car will be an 01-04 Mustang GT which I will have running 11s with bolt ons, suspension and a little bit of lightening.
[post=449654]Quoted post[/post]​

LMMFAO!! good luck, those things are slow as shit.

Originally posted by driverunknown+Jan 22 2005, 04:35 PM-->
right...

Why would anyone show a video of a c6 getting spanked bya civic to a mustang enthusiast??? :wtf:
[post=449702]Quoted post[/post]​

So I can watch them squirm to know that a 400 hp car got beat by an old school Civic. Why else?

Originally posted by B16@Jan 22 2005, 10:08 PM
2000Si
@Jan 22 2005, 11:02 AM
My next car will be an 01-04 Mustang GT which I will have running 11s with bolt ons, suspension and a little bit of lightening.
[post=449654]Quoted post[/post]​

LMMFAO!! good luck, those things are slow as shit.
[post=449801]Quoted post[/post]​

3000-5000 in mods can net you very low 12s very high 11s... Has anyone even accomplished that with any Civic/Integra on this board? I doubt it.

Because it has 3 times the motor... you feel like a tough guy because you bought an intake. Lets see how long you have a mustang before you buy an aftermarket part for it.

what the fuck are you talking about? I feel like a tough guy because I have an intake? wtf??? My car has nothing to do with anything.

And you guys are telling me I'm sitting here arguing just to argue?

Christ.

As long as you're getting ripped on do me a favor and delete your sig, it's been there forever and yet your car remains stock. I know you are going to whine about how you work 5 minimum wage jobs and have bills to pay yadda yadda but you're just trying to look cool... and it's not working.

well, cry baby, My sig has been there for uh... two weeks now.. and if you want it deleted continue to cry and I might give a shit.

oh wait... nah, nevermind I won't.

I really could care less about "looking cool" because after all this is the internet and I come here to relax after I work my "5 jobs" or however you put it with your sarcastic overtone. Frankly, I could care less what you think of me. You can continue to put words in my mouth and tell me what I think, but I still know you're full of shit... so what does it matter what is in my signature?

and again... along with youknowwhoibee what does this have to do with anything?

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back