Dell recalls 35,000 batteries

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

umm, if you dont listen to us about hondas, who do you listen to. this board is the best honda information i have ever found. Honda-Tech only gets my service when i get "i dont know, dude" on the topics ive posted. thats only happened once, and with enough searching i eventually found the answer....on hondaswap again.

Quoted post[/post]]
umm, if you dont listen to us about hondas, who do you listen to. this board is the best honda information i have ever found. Honda-Tech only gets my service when i get "i dont know, dude" on the topics ive posted. thats only happened once, and with enough searching i eventually found the answer....on hondaswap again.

it's not that i don't listen to you guys here, i just do a ton more reading than asking questions here anymore. I also frequent civicland and honda-tech for different view points and I ask more on CL because certain people that are here, aren't there. Makes for less bullshit and more quick to the point answers.

Quoted post[/post]]
shame on me for having the stupidity to click on the full version of that site.

B, THANK YOU for not allowing images in signatures. More people should follow your example.

I got NissanMinis to kill image tags in signatures- that was fun. Not that they're really a tech site though... :p

Quoted post[/post]]
it's not that i don't listen to you guys here, i just do a ton more reading than asking questions here anymore. I also frequent civicland and honda-tech for different view points and I ask more on CL because certain people that are here, aren't there. Makes for less bullshit and more quick to the point answers.

I'm over there too- but I won't tear you apart about stuff. :)

Back