Fodo GSR build begins **pics inside**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Remember only on the track homie!!!
LOL

"Bring your POS...lol" hahahahahaha

Update:
Got most of the passenger side wiring done, and removed AC thingy from heater box unit. I kept the heater though. ;)

Ohh and more junk came in today.
1-New Turbo Manifold from AFI
2-AEM cam gears
3-AEM fuel rail

DSCI1028.jpg

DSCI1015.jpg

damn i look good...lol

DSCI1022.jpg

DSCI1023.jpg

Damn its coming together real nice.

Who needs A/C = when its cold out turn on your heater, when its hot out roll down your window and floor it.............lol

Good luck!

Damn its coming together real nice.

Who needs A/C = when its cold out turn on your heater, when its hot out roll down your window and floor it.............lol

Good luck!
Tell the truth...lol ^^^fuck yA!;)

dam you didn't even see my civic and you calling it a pos! that hurts i am going to bring some malta a 12 pack no less and drink it and beat your ass with the civic...lol let me stop its great i am glad you good at wiring maybe you can help me with my turbo on my ls in my pos..lol

dam you didn't even see my civic and you calling it a pos! that hurts i am going to bring some malta a 12 pack no less and drink it and beat your ass with the civic...lol let me stop its great i am glad you good at wiring maybe you can help me with my turbo on my ls in my pos..lol
lmao....

RAMhorn. bullhorn would be like 2 dumptubes stickin through the hood.

RAMhorn. bullhorn would be like 2 dumptubes stickin through the hood.

lmao...
Thanks guys...

Update: Ordered a victor x manifold and a new precision intercooler.
Next week im getting my gt35r turbo...cant wait...;)
Check back for pics.....:D

Picked up some goodies today.

600/hp Precision intercooler
Victor x intake manifold
inn tune cute battery
OEM Honda Water pump
OEM Honda OIL pump
hondata intake gasket
:D

1-29-07parts2.jpg

1-29-07parts9.jpg

1-29-07parts1.jpg

1-28-0712.jpg

1-29-07parts10.jpg

i have to hand it to ya... it looks fuckin sick. the last pic really pulls it all together, are you breaking it in with the turbo? or u gonna run headers first
where did you get that valve cover?
and thats the exact same engine stand i have haha

Back