Help...Need some detox info.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm, that's actually a pretty good idea. I'm not afraid to boof something, I just don't want to pop the only clean piss I have trying to stick it in my ass.

trial runs first, see if its possible

i think you'd need a gerbil tube to do it

how big is your sample?
maybe you could cut it in half
have a backup
and then a smaller amount to boof
if you get a tube in a sufficient length, you could drop the samply down, then pull the tube out
but having a condom full of piss explode in your colon is not a good thought

Last edited:
certian blunts at walgreens come in a glass tube.... haha
ooh, glass tube wrapped in a condom, good idea
just don't get kicked in the rectum, or hit by a car or anything

do not shove anything in your ass...it will break then you will look like you blew your o-ring..and especially do not use a glass case in your ass..

but for the hand warmers..walmart has em year round...good luck bro

you could always try shoving a condom full of piss in your ass?
keeps it body temp and if the bathroom has a shitter then you're all set

i'm not man enough to do something like that, i don't even know if its possible

hmm, that's actually a pretty good idea. I'm not afraid to boof something, I just don't want to pop the only clean piss I have trying to stick it in my ass.
my friend jeff held his piss in his whitey tighties. he told me he put the condom in his mouth once he got in there, but i doubt that part of it. if you hold it against your body for the day, you should be ok. make sure you can open the condom though so you aren't fucking with it for a while.

I think I'll just pass on the boofing, it is a good idea to keep it at body temp. but I really don't have enough piss to risk it breaking.

do not shove anything in your ass...it will break then you will look like you blew your o-ring..and especially do not use a glass case in your ass..

but for the hand warmers..walmart has em year round...good luck bro
i think he might have more experience in this matter than you

my friend jeff held his piss in his whitey tighties. he told me he put the condom in his mouth once he got in there, but i doubt that part of it. if you hold it against your body for the day, you should be ok. make sure you can open the condom though so you aren't fucking with it for a while.
outside your body will not do it for this piss test, especially when they take the temp as soon as he exits the restroom

good luck. let us know how it goes.

Well it worked. I think it was at 98.8 degrees. I'll know if my grandmother is doing drugs behind everyone's back on Monday.

They didn't make me empty my pockets last time but I had a feeling I couldn't keep the thing in my pocket this time so I shoved it in my thong. They made me empty my pockets and the doctor stood near the door listening.

Should be all good though.

lol, so how exactly did you convince your grandmother to give you her piss?

and lol @ the thong. to each his own...

tight tho, let us know

female and menopausal?

you should have showed the guy your thong so he thought you were maybe a transsexual
then they can't fire you for sure, discrimination and all

ah your right. i never read that either.

5.7 Gender:
Gender cannot be tested either. As with age, there is a rumor that gender can be detected in urine, and is tested in medical insurance exams. It's another myth. It may be argued that a pregnancy test can be used to detect the gender of the urine provider, but the same test is used to detect prostate cancer in males.

female and menopausal?

you should have showed the guy your thong so he thought you were maybe a transsexual
then they can't fire you for sure, discrimination and all
a black, male, transsexual, with a criminal past. tell me that isn't a good reason to not hire someone. haha, i smell a lawsuit.

You guys are missing the point here on temperature.

The human body has a very small temp. range that it operates in, the hand warmers are bullshit because if its above or below this range by a few degrees you're fucked. Therefore its more of "bring a thermometer, know how warm the hand warmer is, how long it will take to heat up the sample within that temp. range, and hope to god that you can do it in time before one of the testers knocks on the door and comes in."

External body temperature != Internal body temperature.

The in your ass idea was the best in terms of regulating temperature but difficult to orchestrate. In your arm pit may be easier to pull off if you have some sort of sling under your shirt to hold the condom up and under your arm pit.

Back