HP TouchPad for $99/$150 for 16GB/32GB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ahhh that's right. Forgot about that. The WebOS Internals group is pretty solid and I just saw an article on Engadget stating that the mutlitouch drivers are completed for the Android version of the TouchPad.

Anyone know when these are coming again? Where can you possibly find one now?

I dont think its possible to find one now lol, didn't someone say a few weeks 'til the next release?

i have a brand new one in box 16GB in my possession. anyone interested? i do want to make a profit though :)

sold.gif

I'll give you $110 for it :)

i could just keep it for awhile. i wont even open the box, i promise.

i need a GOOD offer. they are selling for 200+ on ebay right now. and i may even have ANOTHER on the way.

I did all the hard work of finding one. Nah. I'll hold onto it for that :)

HTC should have bought WebOS in the first place. I was really hoping they would have picked it up when Palm was going under.

sorry B if this doesnt belong here anymore.

Anyway, things are looking up for those who scored one of these. Dual booting android is well on its way and while its still beta and its gingerbread, its still freaking awesome:
[vB2.2][CM7 XRON-ified][Super Tweaked][Updated 12/18/2011] - xda-developers

i have it on mine so far everything has been going very smoothly for me, ymmv.

also, webos has officially been annouced to be opensource and will have continue development. the only downer is the last 10k batch or so if these little bad boys cant be had for the same price unless you buy a qualifying HP desktop/notebook.

correct me if im wrong, but it seems they are only making the 32GB model. it cost them only another $23 bucks to add another 16GB and "profit" $22 from selling it $150 instead of $100 for the 16GB model.

Back