my new Daily Driver?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah but in return its an M killer, not to mention rare and you'll never see another one on the streets.

I dunno. A 4-cylinder AWD........

Especially an audi quattro. I don't think you'd find the power you're looking for.

Sounds like it's been hit too. Nobody puts depo headlights on willingly.

I know a ton of kids that have the 1.8t with depo headlights. They can't afford the gas in a 2.8 (guzzzzles it) and then want to deck out the car daddy passed down to them.

I dunno. A 4-cylinder AWD........

Especially an audi quattro. I don't think you'd find the power you're looking for.

Sounds like it's been hit too. Nobody puts depo headlights on willingly.

my ex had an a4 1.8t quattro, so i know what i'm getting into. for the 214324the time, i'm NOT looking for power. I'm looking for something a little more fun to drive and better on gas than my truck, but still useful in the winter.

gas is cheap, drive the truck. it's what you bought it for. you aren't moving any time soon, if u weren't upside down on it, i would say sell it. there is no reason on earth to have 3 cars. you aren't jay leno.

You need to get an enzo ferrari. It makes sense! Drive the enzo during the summer months, have fun in the twisties, get horrible gas mileage, and put a huge smile on your face. All of the sudden the BMW isn't the queen car it once was, and it becomes a winter beater that also gets
"good" gas mileage. Wins all around.

Back