my new Daily Driver?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Must have just been the tires then.
n31504093_31546188_659.jpg

You're telling me...

I have a set of Dunlop SP40s, they arent even snow tires after I looked them up, they are all seasons. I wonder how it would do with with real snow tires. :D They work great in the snow though. :dunno: But I do know Yoko AVS ES100s dont do good in the snow, I couldnt even drive it with them on.

Is that your car?
Yup, drove up to Whiteface last year. Needless to say, I will not be taking the Teg this year. About a 5-6 hour drive... then about an hour getting up the hills that the house we were staying at was on.

n31504093_31546190_1405.jpg

Made it up the hill though.

i never had an issue with my civic or del sol in the snow (other than the snow bank incident... lol) first one is in VA and auto... out of the question. #2... ehhh.... i don't see 4500 bucks being worth it for that. :shrug2:

Win! Won't find much better than that for $4500. Hell, thats his asking price.

For that kind of cash it would be a great toy. Slap some studs and stock springs on it and have a blast.

awwwwwww
fail that car is sweet too.
oh well

What about a 1999 Audi 1.8T with 68000 miles for 5900

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

This Silver Auidi A4 1.8 turbo is in excellant shape. It has only 67,000 miles. The body is a 10 out of a 10. The grey leather interior is also in excellant shape and has heated seats, dual climate control, sunroof, Bose stereo system and power windows and seats. The car was fully serviced and has new tires and brakes. It is ready to go!! 1.8L DOHC SMPI 20-valve I4 turbocharged engine, 15 x 7 8-spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels, 15.9 gallon fuel tank, 205/60HR15 all-season SBR tires, 4 assist handles, 4 Cylinder Engine, 4 trunk cargo tie down points, 4-Wheel ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5-MPH front/rear body-color bumper, 5-MPH front/rear body-color bumpers, 60/40 split folding rear seatback w/individual locks, 70 amp/hr battery, 8-speaker sound system w/active rear speakers, 90-amp alternator, A/C, Aerodynamic 3-way halogen headlamps, Alarm, Aluminum trim-inc: dashboard, door panel interior beltline, Aluminum Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Analog clock, Anti-lock brake system, Anti-theft vehicle alarm system w/interior monitoring sensors, Black side window trim, Cargo net, Cassette, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Driver & front passenger airbags w/supplemental restraint system, Driver Air Bag, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Dual body-color pwr outside mirrors w/defog (RH convex), Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors, Electronic automatic climate control w/sun sensor, pollen & dust filter, Electronic cruise control w/resume, coast & speed-up features, Electronic ignition, hydrauli

called on it... it's got HG issues. :(

back to the drawing board.

Show up, offer him $3000 cash on the spot. Call a tow truck and have it dropped at your favorite shop. Pick up your car in a couple of weeks with a freshly rebuilt head and new HG for $4k.

Worth a try anyway.

What about a 1999 Audi 1.8T with 68000 miles for 5900

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

This Silver Auidi A4 1.8 turbo is in excellant shape. It has only 67,000 miles. The body is a 10 out of a 10. The grey leather interior is also in excellant shape and has heated seats, dual climate control, sunroof, Bose stereo system and power windows and seats. The car was fully serviced and has new tires and brakes. It is ready to go!! 1.8L DOHC SMPI 20-valve I4 turbocharged engine, 15 x 7 8-spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels, 15.9 gallon fuel tank, 205/60HR15 all-season SBR tires, 4 assist handles, 4 Cylinder Engine, 4 trunk cargo tie down points, 4-Wheel ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 5-MPH front/rear body-color bumper, 5-MPH front/rear body-color bumpers, 60/40 split folding rear seatback w/individual locks, 70 amp/hr battery, 8-speaker sound system w/active rear speakers, 90-amp alternator, A/C, Aerodynamic 3-way halogen headlamps, Alarm, Aluminum trim-inc: dashboard, door panel interior beltline, Aluminum Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Analog clock, Anti-lock brake system, Anti-theft vehicle alarm system w/interior monitoring sensors, Black side window trim, Cargo net, Cassette, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Driver & front passenger airbags w/supplemental restraint system, Driver Air Bag, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Dual body-color pwr outside mirrors w/defog (RH convex), Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors, Electronic automatic climate control w/sun sensor, pollen & dust filter, Electronic cruise control w/resume, coast & speed-up features, Electronic ignition, hydrauli

screams automatic :( i'll call on it though.

wish people would freaking post auto or manual.
99% of the time when they don't, it's an auto :(

Show up, offer him $3000 cash on the spot. Call a tow truck and have it dropped at your favorite shop. Pick up your car in a couple of weeks with a freshly rebuilt head and new HG for $4k.

no way.

a blown gasket can mean many more things are wrong than just the gasket it self. i'm not walking in the door on a money pit.

Back