obama is going to bankrupt us.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is that a recent TO pic? His arms look way smaller than his 200-215lb body normally looks.

The way I look at it all rights are worth defending. It is what has gotten us here today. Cherry picking which rights should apply or should not apply is stupid. You cannot giver ground in regards to any of them.

Nobody *screws up* like that and still maintains their job.
If you're employed by the government you do. Happens all the time. If you want a job done over budget, off schedule, fucked up and with 100 times too many hands in the cookie jar give it to the govt. Oh your point is valid but has been going on for almost a decade now

CNN - NSA key to Windows: an open question - September 3, 1999

Our debt is because of credit. Fucking idiots get credit cards, spend money that isn't theirs, something happens, they can't pay it back, and the debt has just been adding up to the trillions deep we're in right now. Our banks will collapse because of it, and we'll be in the worst depression ever. That's what I think at least. I know one thing, I'll NEVER have a credit card, and if the money's not yours, DON'T spend it like an idiot.

My perfect president:

-Believes in the right to keep our guns. Criminals will inevitably get them, legally or illegally, the least we deserve is our own protection from them AND our government. A lot of people probably don't even realize that we were given this right to bear arms because this country was FOUNDED on the belief that the PEOPLE should run their country, in other words, protection FROM OUR OWN government so we can't ever be over run by our own government which we're supposed to be running through votes...but it seems things have changed and we're merely voting for some punk-ass figurehead politicians who do whatever they please.

-Would halt immigration ASAP so these mexicans will stop ruining our economy and having babies here, not to mention it's a matter of national security when the border's open to terrorists because they can slip in just as easy ;).

-Would put an IMMEDIATE END to fucking idiot pussies that openly protest the war. We're there for a very good reason. Would you prefer we take the fight to their lands, or just sit back like some little bitches and wait for them to plan and execute another 9/11 or worse? To them, we're "infidels" and they'll never stop trying to kill us with their down right cowardly surprize attacks on our own soil. We pull out, they plot another attack, we deal with the same shit later on.

Those are my main issues.

Our debt is because of credit. Fucking idiots get credit cards, spend money that isn't theirs, something happens, they can't pay it back, and the debt has just been adding up to the trillions deep we're in right now. Our banks will collapse because of it, and we'll be in the worst depression ever. That's what I think at least. I know one thing, I'll NEVER have a credit card, and if the money's not yours, DON'T spend it like an idiot.

My perfect president:

-Believes in the right to keep our guns. Criminals will inevitably get them, legally or illegally, the least we deserve is our own protection from them AND our government. A lot of people probably don't even realize that we were given this right to bear arms because this country was FOUNDED on the belief that the PEOPLE should run their country, in other words, protection FROM OUR OWN government so we can't ever be over run by our own government which we're supposed to be running through votes...but it seems things have changed and we're merely voting for some punk-ass figurehead politicians who do whatever they please.

-Would halt immigration ASAP so these mexicans will stop ruining our economy and having babies here, not to mention it's a matter of national security when the border's open to terrorists because they can slip in just as easy ;).

-Would put an IMMEDIATE END to fucking idiot pussies that openly protest the war. We're there for a very good reason. Would you prefer we take the fight to their lands, or just sit back like some little bitches and wait for them to plan and execute another 9/11 or worse? To them, we're "infidels" and they'll never stop trying to kill us with their down right cowardly surprize attacks on our own soil. We pull out, they plot another attack, we deal with the same shit later on.

Make sure you enlist when you hit 18.

If you're employed by the government you do. Happens all the time. If you want a job done over budget, off schedule, fucked up and with 100 times too many hands in the cookie jar give it to the govt. Oh your point is valid but has been going on for almost a decade now

CNN - NSA key to Windows: an open question - September 3, 1999

A valid point nonetheless. There are eyes trying to peek through the blinds. Trust me, I know. If it's not the gov't, it's a kid with a slick new box. A backdoor is a backdoor and if you can forge that key, regardless of who you are, you can get in. The worst part of it is there's no raised alarm.

Imagine this... a single key that can unlock and start every 92-95 Civic on the road and every other Honda with that same key type. Now imagine some little 16 year old brat getting his mitts on it.

but see it goes further than that...

its more like a key to unlock every kwikset (or schlage might be a better example due to its lack of market share) style lock on the planet. Someone can waltz right into your home, steal your credit card information, your checking account numbers, your SSN, your drivers license, the works, and you wouldn't know they had it until it was too late.

out of curiosity, sabz. do you really have a device named thisissparta that points to /dev/null....cause i mean...isnt it easier to type /dev/null?

but see it goes further than that...

its more like a key to unlock every kwikset (or schlage might be a better example due to its lack of market share) style lock on the planet. Someone can waltz right into your home, steal your credit card information, your checking account numbers, your SSN, your drivers license, the works, and you wouldn't know they had it until it was too late.

out of curiosity, sabz. do you really have a device named thisissparta that points to /dev/null....cause i mean...isnt it easier to type /dev/null?

It's on my laptop :) I made it because it's funny. I have a script in my /bin called 'doesitwork' which when executed simply replies "Of course it works, it's Linux!"

The way I look at it all rights are worth defending. It is what has gotten us here today. Cherry picking which rights should apply or should not apply is stupid. You cannot give ground in regards to any of them.

:werd:

What about Drake's quote above yours? If you don't believe it that's another thing, but the fact that people can protest what they want is part of the foundation of this country. Taking away that right takes away the very soul of what you're trying to protect.

Security is incredibly important. In fact it's the second most important thing in the entire country, other than our rights, freedoms, and liberties. Lots of people and most politicians seem to be forgetting that security is worth anything except that. Samuel Adams' quote applies here:

Samuel Adams said:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Last edited:

My perfect president:

Wow. I completely disagree, but I'm glad that you have your "own" opinion and not something that someone spoon fed you at the dinner table.

Edit: I don't disagree. I just strongly dislike your basis for your arguments. And using words like "punk-ass" really don't add credibility to ones opinion.

Last edited:
Security is incredibly important. In fact it's the second most important thing in the entire country, other than our rights, freedoms, and liberties. Lots of people and most politicians seem to be forgetting that security is worth anything except that.

Look at us, we're scared of our own shadow. How can we fight for our freedoms while we willingly shackle our own ankles? We're grabbing the knife that was driven into us and twisting it. This nation is falling to pieces and we're doing absolutely nothing about it, immediately falling into line whenever our leader says "Terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, 9/11, 9/11".

We're frightened. We're terrorized.

Aren't you pushing for stricter, read: Impossible to get, gun laws ?

rofl.

dude, you weigh like 140 lbs.

I'm 5'8 and weigh between 150-170lbs at any given time. When I'm at 150lbs I'm about 6% bodyfat. I'm probably sitting around 160lbs right now at 12% bodyfat or so.

TO has at least 3-5inches on me.

In that picture, I thought he was Randy Moss.

Oh and it remains that my arms look like that when I flex. My ex girlfriend used to say I had potatoe arms when I flexed. You could see the back of my tricep like that as well, except I'm not black and he is leaner than myself right now.

I'm 5'8 and weigh between 150-170lbs at any given time. When I'm at 150lbs I'm about 6% bodyfat. I'm probably sitting around 160lbs right now at 12% bodyfat or so.

TO has at least 3-5inches on me.

In that picture, I thought he was Randy Moss.

Oh and it remains that my arms look like that when I flex. My ex girlfriend used to say I had potatoe arms when I flexed. You could see the back of my tricep like that as well, except I'm not black and he is leaner than myself right now.

Oh my, that made me all wet. Oh look, I've soaked through my new Victoria's:eek:

My perfect president:

You make conservatives look bad.

Im glad you said that...i lean left ill admit it...but i cant believe people can be that closed minded (no protesting the war...that borders on fascism).

Thanks. I mean, could we tighten up our borders? Sure. Should we be pacifistic towards terrorists? No. But when someone starts blurting dumb shit out "I thank we should close our borders to all them beaners and we should kill them ragheads before they blow us up again. America, Fuck ya!"...Sorry. The last thing the conservative party needs is more of a gung-ho ignorant middle-America redneck image. If you have something to say, compose your thoughts and express them eloquently or don't even bother.

Back