Rt. 17 Report.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 27 2004, 03:37 PM
You need to come up. :)

i am taking a week vacation this summer I might leave mn for that :D

the road is awesome. may i suggest to people that have never driven it to perhaps be behind everyone that has, then they can drive the road at the speed limit, or slightly above. just so you can see the road, the turns and apporximate what speeds the turns are. i hope not to hit another guardrail!! :p dont take what ji or e said lightly, take it into FULL consideration, take it to heart, take it to mind....we arent kidding.

actually, id like to have everyone go up and down the mtn at posted or slightly higher speeds just so we know whats going on..on that perticular day.

yes, there are people on that road, if its a super nice weekend, there will be quite a few people. i remember in sept there was some cars there (first run), and it took some fun out of the whole thing. DO NOT think about passing them unless they pull over or you are on one of the LOOOOONG straightaways...

damnit this looks like so much fun. i just wish i had my car back up and running. i would be down for a mid summer run, but even then my work scheduel is unpredictable and when i would be free i think many of you other guys might not be :(

more so, i wish i was closer prolly like a 10 hour drive :(

vermont is a long hull from mn.... it took me just over 13 hours to drive from mankato mn to cleavland in bad winter weather. god damn great lakes are in my way makign it longer to drive

Let's go Milan...I will be deisgnated drive so you can drink all the way up there. That road looks like it's worth a 20 hour drive to get there. Wish we had that shit like that in FL Panhandle...I miss Oregon and Washington for those mountain roads. :(

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 28 2004, 12:18 AM
Let's go Milan...I will be deisgnated drive so you can drink all the way up there. That road looks like it's worth a 20 hour drive to get there. Wish we had that shit like that in FL Panhandle...I miss Oregon and Washington for those mountain roads. :(

You and Milan have that amazing Deals Gap nearer to you to drive...

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

I'm gonna be hitting Deal's Gap like a sorority girl with low self esteem this fall. :D

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 28 2004, 11:05 AM
I'm gonna be hitting Deal's Gap like a sorority girl with low self esteem this fall. :D

When exactly? :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 28 2004, 04:14 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Apr 28 2004, 11:05 AM
I'm gonna be hitting Deal's Gap like a sorority girl with low self esteem this fall.  :D

When exactly? :)

I'm not sure, yet. My sister goes to Davidson University in Davidson, NC, and she commanded me to come visit her for a week this coming fall. I plan on taking a day to go rape the Dragon. :) I'll let you know when I get a solid date down.

within the next year I will come visit for sure!!, I was hoping around this year christmas time but I think next year summer might be the best option.

sounds like a plan nick, you drive my ride - I'll drink

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Apr 28 2004, 05:24 PM-->
Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 28 2004, 03:23 PM
JDMilan
@Apr 27 2004, 09:44 PM
fuck NH is a long hale from FL........

not as long as WA state to NH <_<

VT to Oregon was 2927 miles, and I did it in 3.5 days while pulling a trailer that almost doubled my gross weight. What's your excuse?

hmm....i just got :owned:

i thought you said a while back that you might be moving back to oregon?? or am a a fucktard???

Back