Rt. 17 Report.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Apr 28 2004, 06:27 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 28 2004, 04:14 PM
Loco Honkey
@Apr 28 2004, 11:05 AM
I'm gonna be hitting Deal's Gap like a sorority girl with low self esteem this fall.  :D

When exactly? :)

I'm not sure, yet. My sister goes to Davidson University in Davidson, NC, and she commanded me to come visit her for a week this coming fall. I plan on taking a day to go rape the Dragon. :) I'll let you know when I get a solid date down.

i may be forced to join you :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Apr 29 2004, 01:41 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 28 2004, 06:27 PM
Loco Honkey
I'm gonna be hitting Deal's Gap like a sorority girl with low self esteem this fall.  :D

I'm not sure, yet. My sister goes to Davidson University in Davidson, NC, and she commanded me to come visit her for a week this coming fall. I plan on taking a day to go rape the Dragon. :) I'll let you know when I get a solid date down.

Forced? That's a very interesting choice of words... lol. Sounds like a HondaSwap Deal's Gap Run is in the works. :thumbsup:

(If Ji's sister doesn't mind sharing her brother :) )

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 29 2004, 12:47 AM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 29 2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 28 2004, 06:27 PM
Loco Honkey

Forced? That's a very interesting choice of words... lol. Sounds like a HondaSwap Deal's Gap Run is in the works. :thumbsup:

(If Ji's sister doesn't mind sharing her brother :) )

Hey hey HEY hey hey... it does NOT work like that in our family!

Yeah, I'll find out how many people I can bring with me. heheh... I'm sure the more the merrier, but I dunno if there's going to be enough room for y'all in the place she's going to be staying.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 28 2004, 08:01 PM

i thought you said a while back that you might be moving back to oregon?? or am a a fucktard???

Maybe. OR is beautiful and has no state inspection on the cars, but goddamnit, Rt. 17 is almost excuse enough to stay east...

Back