The last I ever get pulled over by a cop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm typing 85 wpm with perfect clarity :)

But I digress: This thread sucks. And It's my thread. It blows. there are hundreds of better threads here.

yes, my brain, i just find what you type a bit hard to understand
don't get all butt hurt just cause i criticized your run on sentences

i can see 2 people above might also be having similar difficulties reading your posts, but one of them is crazy and the other one needs to get laid

:confused: :confused: :confused:

oh and FWIW i found it a lot easier to read his posts by clicking the mouse at the start and highlighting as i go

ibtl4.gif

Because this thread has gone to hell...

samjackson.jpg

I present Samuel L Jackson in a burger bra.

Last edited:
I just hit google images for ibtl... it brought up Sam in a burger bra. Didn't pay attention to the URL.

Self-pwn! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

EDIT: Fixed! Teach me to grab images from an Xbox360 site!

Last edited:
well then maybe its time to see how many times you can threadjack your own thread :ph34r:

Hahahahaha man I highlight everything I read to. Damn lines run together. I'll read the whole post twice b4 I hit the end. I'm sitting at the beach drinking a beer. Waiting on one of my women to call to pick her back up. Gotta love da iPhone. Not a mac fan atall. But this phones tyte. Never had something for 5 months that still is like playing with a new toy.

i meant it as a good crazy
the kind of person i'd bring to handle things
tends to have 10 years of ammo stockpiled
wanders around mumbling about zombies trying to get them

You're still not clear as to who is who.

Getting back onto topic....the hardest part of getting away would be keeping the bike down. But seriously, would the cop even try to keep up if he saw you drop a gear and take off?

depends on the cop
theres no policy on chase/no chase in CT

its up to the cop

and if the cop hits you... you're at fault
if the cop crashes... you're at fault
if the cop dies... you just killed a cop

running is a very big decision not to be made lightly

E, was it you that had the write up on how to make the decision to run or not? Someone on here had a very detailed description on the pros and cons. I seem to remember someone making a post about how to go about assassinating someone as well....

Getting back onto topic....the hardest part of getting away would be keeping the bike down. But seriously, would the cop even try to keep up if he saw you drop a gear and take off?

Early detection is key. If he's within range to get my plate, then it's game over anyway. I'm fabricating my licence plate swivel when I get into my shop. That should help.

The art of pursuit is one that's been given a LOT of thought by police, and they are all trained pretty consistently. CT doesn't have helicopters, they have modified pursuit cars (The Camaros, for instance, can be 350/paxton 6 speed tubbed out and caged) . If a chase is too dangerous to civilian safety, then they will call off the chase and get as much as a description as possible, and then setup a sting to get you.

That's happened to me in a car.

But a bike is a different story altogether. To the untrained eye, a sport bike is a sportbike. They go by colors. Imagine a cop calling in "In pursuit of a green sportbike" It just doesn't fly. like saying "In pursuit of a car packed full of mexicans" "Lowered Civic, tinted windows" etc. The rear profile of a bike makes it even harder to identify, down to the color. "In pursuit of a guy in leather sitting on top of a huge tire"

What my area used to do is get an ID and then scope local hang outs. No white people stick together quite like bikers. "You guys seen a green bike?" "Yeah, we have 3 of them right here" 30% of your bikes appearance changes when you wear another helmet and jacket.

In my case, I have decided that even with photography, I'm booting it. I'll use ridiculous amounts of speed when I can, and then use my size where that fails me (Driving through yards and shit like that) Even if I'm pulled over in traffic, I can manuever about 100 times better than the cop can, even switching directions.

The decision whether to run or not is wrapped up carefully in E's older post - but the checklist changes for a bike. You're even harder to identify, pursue, and sting. As far as them coming after you and hitting you, I guess it "Could" happen, but that's a lotta paperwork. They have procedures to follow or else they themselves can end up in jail. And if you're a cop, jail is the last place you wanna be.

Back