thinking about trading down...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

test the 3.8 just to see what you think about it. you can feel what it would be like with a little more power. and low ball the shit out of them on the genesis. i highly doubt they are selling anything right now.

i didn't realize how much they low ball on trade ins. i wish i could buy an m3 for $20k.

why couldnt you just try refinancing the m3?

dont let them tell you what they are giving you.
working in a dealership i realized, you tell them what you want.
if they say no, walk out and go to another dealer, somebody will give you the numbers that you want.

he already bought it.

Don't bother guys.

??????

Attachments

• hyundai_genesis_coupe_0_430.jpg
    hyundai_genesis_coupe_0_430.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 137
I owe 20 and change. they gave me 19 for the m. im keeping the ti. car comes in at 540 a month...saving me 300 a month over the m. will be driving it home within the hour

test the 3.8 just to see what you think about it. you can feel what it would be like with a little more power. and low ball the shit out of them on the genesis. i highly doubt they are selling anything right now.

i didn't realize how much they low ball on trade ins. i wish i could buy an m3 for $20k.

Offer B 21K that's what he owes.

nevermind 3 minutes late.

So B, what happened to the car not having options you wanted?

It would be nice if Bs car was in the area, I wouldn't mind putting Linh in a M3.

ohwell. Civic SI it is =(

congrats B. i was surfing youtube and seen that Rhys Millen has one setup for drift this year for Formula D. they look like they drift pretty damn good.

rhys millen does NOT have a hyundai genesis. he has something created and manufactured by super engineers. it's like calling a nascar racecar a camry. it has the stickers of a camry, but nothing else.

with that being said, there should be a HUGE aftermarket following for the turbo version.

It's a Genesis, so fucking deal with it ^^^

And B! Thank you for making the right choice! I'm ready to see some mods... have any in mind yet?

Back