where did you get your nickname?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Meeko

My older brother who fell into a life of crime and drugs gave me this nickname a long time ago before he got all messed up. My name is Mike but he would call me Meeko. He was an awesome brother back in the day.

mine is a tough one...lol...it means what it says...97 accord ex...haha...even though i have had names such as smarty(comes from my last name which is smart)...wartownsicness...(i live in warner robins, ga...which gets called wartown...and im down with the sicness bitches!...lol)

Got pulled over by some motorcyle cop. he looked at my engine after I told him it was street legal (totally not - b18b JDM, you know the rest)...so he said, "street legal my ass"... not a good day cause the ticket sucked but...thats where the namez fom

haha.. yeah.. its kind of like.. when your cleaning and find stuff you forgot about.. and your like DAMN! THIS IS COOL!!!.. exciting.

my friends gave me my nickname after they found out i had sex with a girl while she was on the rag....... "he split her legs and found the red sea"

My handle was supposed to be "Zaphoid" (Robotic / Zaphod Beeblebrox)/
hitchhikers guide nice

mine was from in seventh grade i was tired of people calling me james so i had them call me Jimbo, that lasted for a year, now i prefer james. we also first got the internet then and i signed up for profiles, i figured people could stll figure out who i was yet it was different enough to be interesting.

my friends gave me my nickname after they found out i had sex with a girl while she was on the rag....... "he split her legs and found the red sea"
Thats great...........a nickname for life.

801CRX
801=Utahs area code
CRX=I drive one

Last edited:
Body Dropped: i wanna have a body dropped truck. ie be able to lay the body of my truck on the ground at the flick of a switch.

Nikes: they my fave brand of shoes even tho im currently rocking the old school Airwalks...

I thought u already had a truck like that, what's up with the yellow one that was on your myspace or am I thinking bout the wrong person?

back on topic....

I work on aircraft...from towing them into a hanger, to ripping off an engine and rebuilding it....but a long time ago someone mentioned that I jockied an aircraft into a tightspot real good...so I kinda liked the way it sounded...

Aircraft Jockey = Airjockie

Dam I always thought it had something to do with being a DJ

Got pulled over by some motorcyle cop. he looked at my engine after I told him it was street legal (totally not - b18b JDM, you know the rest)...so he said, "street legal my ass"... not a good day cause the ticket sucked but...thats where the namez fom

That's a good one

Im a slut.. for sweeeet rare JDM parts. Id pretty much do anything for them.. yup.

Oh snap look who's back, missed u for a minute there

I remember the day I suddenly remembered I owned a Nissan.

lol

There isn't anything wrong with that as long as you do it in the shower.

Anyway's back on topic, The name kinda stuck from a lot of random people talking about me females would be tryna figure out who I am and talk to other people and be like "do u know that guy, the one who's always wearing the Luiv Vuitton, or do u know that guy that always got them sick braids" or the guys would be like "do u know tha guy that has that loud ass system" or do you know that guy that drives that blue black civic"? I just took that name and used it for everything, had to add 4=for life cause someone else got the original name before me, and figured I'd always be ThatGuy for life, lol.

Other nicknames include "The Luis Vuitton Don" cause I got everything luis from my boots to my clothes to my bed sets. "Money Mike" giving to me by my cousin cause I go by Mike as it's short for one of my middle names and easier to remember than my first name, and the money part cause of all the stuff I have.

Last edited:
Back