who is your candidate???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok so on the subject of ron paul, why is it i never hear his name in the state of MN? he's never mentioned on NPR as even participating in the primaries. is he the subject of a coverup? wtf. has he even shown up to campaign anywhere?

ok so on the subject of ron paul, why is it i never hear his name in the state of MN? he's never mentioned on NPR as even participating in the primaries. is he the subject of a coverup? wtf. has he even shown up to campaign anywhere?
B HAD HIM OVER FOR DINNER I THINK

ron paul is a libertarian republican that wants to remove all foreign troops, get rid of income tax, social security and hundreds of other federal programs.

a lot of people think that these things will hurt the US...so he gets no air time because he's 'crazy'.

I agree on some points, but on others, i think hes a quack.

he gets no air time because you let mass media make your election choice for you.

from what i've gathered,

cnn wants clinton
fox wants guliani
msnbc wants obama
abc wants romney

people who work hard for their money and want to keep more of it instead of giving it to lazy welfare fucks want ron paul.

theres more there than just keeping your tax money, and the bad out weigh the good in my opinion.

I only watch CNN (National) news. And i hit CNN all day every day....And id swear they were for Obama/McCain (they havent made up their mind yet).

Abortion - should be a set age of consent,why is it ok for ppl to be immature just becuz they can be???

Gun control - everyone should be able to bear arms except felons

Health care - only the taxed working man/woman should recieve this(and for his family,if legally married)

Immigration - i hate it...get them the hell out of here..they dont contribute to society they hurt it,,,

Stem cell - research..its all good with me

Iraq - find oil else where,and fuck them(not just because my dad is there but becuase they dont want us there,and they dont want what we are offereing)

Same-sex marriage - fine with me,,just dont get into PDA
Social Security - it's fine

Taxes - lower taxes and only working man/woman should have access...any not working,or immigrants should be denied

I wish Paul would get alot more coverage. Thats the first time I have ever head the guy talk, and I liked how he is the only republican who acknowleges how fucked up our economy is. I liked McCain and Romney's retarded looks on their faces every time Ron talked.

1200321544229.jpg

wait. that ones out of the running

I wish Paul would get alot more coverage. Thats the first time I have ever head the guy talk, and I liked how he is the only republican who acknowleges how fucked up our economy is. I liked McCain and Romney's retarded looks on their faces every time Ron talked.

he's the only one with a clue, period. IMO

theres more there than just keeping your tax money, and the bad out weigh the good in my opinion.

I only watch CNN (National) news. And i hit CNN all day every day....And id swear they were for Obama/McCain (they havent made up their mind yet).

CNN is as bleeding heart as it comes. They certainly would not want a repub. to win.

I like most of Ron pal's views, but the one that bothers me is that he wants to cut school funding also. I just am not sure about the state really taking care of it's own. Besides, here in Cali, if they were solely responsible for school funding, it would all go to illegal immigrants. I just think that they wouldn't get the job done.

If i am seeing the situation the wrong way, correct me, but that's the way i am understanding his view on education.

Right now, i am seriously on the fence between him or Obama. Out of all of the candidates, I think that Paul would be the best, maybe, but I really don't see him winning the nomination. The dems nomination is so close that I want to vote for Obama, who i think is the best out of the ones who have a chance, just so Hillary doesn't get it. If Hillary is the nominee, we will probably have a republican pres again, who will most likely be McCain, and we'll be in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, N korea and every other country that doesn't go along with our bullshit.

I like most of Ron pal's views, but the one that bothers me is that he wants to cut school funding also. I just am not sure about the state really taking care of it's own. Besides, here in Cali, if they were solely responsible for school funding, it would all go to illegal immigrants. I just think that they wouldn't get the job done.

If i am seeing the situation the wrong way, correct me, but that's the way i am understanding his view on education.

It's simple, your state will suck at educating people, so it will become more full of idiots than it already is. The states who have a clue and put their funding emphasis on an effective efficient education system that works will spawn more intelligent people and will excel in other areas because of it. It will be like Darwinism for States, the strong will thrive. Instead of Federalizing it and having to deal with the same worthless system everywhere you go, you'll have a choice.

It's simple, your state will suck at educating people, so it will become more full of idiots than it already is. The states who have a clue and put their funding emphasis on an effective efficient education system that works will spawn more intelligent people and will excel in other areas because of it. It will be like Darwinism for States, the strong will thrive. Instead of Federalizing it and having to deal with the same worthless system everywhere you go, you'll have a choice.

I definitely think that his approach is good. The vouchers for school which will allow parents to make a choice on where they want their child educated is great I think. I am personally just concerned about how CA will handle that.

IMO the benefits that are available to minorities and illegal immigrants is ridiculous. The reason behind giving these people a little bit more aid than normal was to let them have the same benefits as people assume that the average white male has. Its went so damn far though that me, as a 23 y.o. white, middle class, independent college student can't find more than one or two scholarships that i am able to get. I am unable to get most of the state grants because my 10k a year that i make is apparently above the income limit that they have set. Basically, if it weren't for the fact that the federal govt. gives me a fee waiver for classes, I'd be employed at some shitty ass job working for 8 bucks an hour, while people who come here illegally and don't work get to go to fucking Berkeley. WTF is up w/ that.

So even though I may vote Paul, I can almost bet that if he did become pres and did do away with the education funding, that i'd never, ever see any bit of the money that the state should be using for school.

it is so sad to see that the ENVIRONMENT is a topic not even worth mentioning. i guess people will care when they start dying from its neglect... oh wait

Back